FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: OEM Digital Flashing Radio Display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so this morning on the way into work my factory 6 disk radio's display started to flash like the classic "--:--" when the raido has no display or was unplugged, but everything works fine, lights up perfectly, plays cd's, the theft bar pops out and back in and nothing.

I read on FF and a few other sites about this and so far the only solution has been to disconnect the battery and wait 5 minutes. is there any other solution to this to fix it?
(03-29-2012, 09:29 PM)Frost__2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so this morning on the way into work my factory 6 disk radio's display started to flash like the classic "--:--" when the raido has no display or was unplugged, but everything works fine, lights up perfectly, plays cd's, the theft bar pops out and back in and nothing.

I read on FF and a few other sites about this and so far the only solution has been to disconnect the battery and wait 5 minutes. is there any other solution to this to fix it?

Pull the fuse or pull the radio and disconnect ?