FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Macco Dyno Day In Ottawa?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to see if there is any interest in setting up a dyno day with Macco Racing.

I'm looking for a minum of 10 people here...

If we can get 10+, we get 3 runs for $65.00.

We'd be looking at a May timeframe....

What do you guys think? Who would be available?

I can have a BBQ or something at my place after the dyno day.
Oh hell ya count me in!

ROAD TRIP!
1. Flo
2. 02_svt_guy
3. NikiterZTS
4. ZX5chica
I might be in... But I'd be bring a rear wheel driven V-8 of some sort... Not my autotragic Focus.

What would be more fun... 1984 GT, or 2006 GT? :D

Ryan
Nice way to see the gains from the CAI.... so yeah, I'm in (provided I'm in the country)
We're looking at a Florida vacation sometime in May (our 2nd anniversary). If you can get me a rough estimate (beginning or end of the month) as to when, I'll say put us down.

So, NOS2Go4Me - tentative.
In may? I think i'm in for it :) as log as I can pick my time frame cuz i'll be sending datalogs to randy to make changes to my tune.

If I do my exhaust work before I would love to dyno the car.
If it IS in the spring, then yes, I can attend for sure, as I'll likely have the GT back on the road then...

ERg, May is a toughie, I know I can't do the May 25 - 27 weekend, other than that I'll have to see what else comes up (May is a bad month for me)

Tentative, I'd really like to see what my tweaking netted me though...

NefCanuck
They have dynojet or mustang dyno?
Count us in....and thanks for setting it up.
Fader
should be a good time

maybe a gatineau hill cruise after the dyno pulls might be in-store.

flo let us know the exact date as soon as possible so i can mark it on my calender.
Mustang Dyno.

Let me talk to my guy some more and I'll have some updates.
what shop are we going to?

whats or who is macco racing?
work is kind of crazy right now so give me a week to provide some updates.
Good, it's a mustang dyno...add 10-12% of whatever you get, and you'll have numbers like you'd get from a DynoJet. I know mustang Dyno's ususally only give aroun 255-260 rwhp for cars like mine, wheras Dynojets are 275-280ish rwhp...

Now, wonder how long I'll be able to resist buying a Kenne Bell S/C if my figures aren't the best...

This isn't really a dyno day is it Flo. Admit it.

Your just setting up a new crew of people who can push your car. :o :lol:
In Ottawa... I'm in...
As long as I know in advance.
Cheers
Pages: 1 2