FocusCanada Forums
Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - Printable Version

+- FocusCanada Forums (//www.focuscanada.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Canadian Focus Community (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (//www.focuscanada.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England (/showthread.php?tid=14304)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - BrooksZX3 - 07-07-2005

It's so sad.

I don't have a link to any info, just heard it on the news this morning. :(

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - crazikev - 07-07-2005

what happened?

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - paolo - 07-07-2005

wow, this is really terrible. Its also really strange because I had a weird dream about a terrorist attack happening in London, and when I woke up this morning and turned on the TV, I was shocked cus it did happen.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - BrooksZX3 - 07-07-2005

paolo,Jul 7 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:wow, this is really terrible.  Its also really strange because I had a weird dream about a terrorist attack happening in London, and when I woke up this morning and turned on the TV, I was shocked cus it did happen.
[right][snapback]119909[/snapback][/right]

creepy preminition man

I have to get to a meeting, perhaps someone could post a news link.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - ANTHONYD - 07-07-2005

It crossed my mind a few times this morning on the GO train.

Toronto wouldn't even expect it.

The terrorists blew up about 6 areas in the underground and a handful of double decker busses.

Dozens dead already.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - NOS2Go4Me - 07-07-2005

I heard the newsflash this morning on our rock station... crazy.

And I freak out every few months because we're the Canadian NORAD headquarters. :ph34r:

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - ZX3TUNR - 07-07-2005

I been watching it on the news. 7 bombs in total it looks like.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - Oscar The Grouch - 07-07-2005

BBC Coverage of the Terrorist Attacks

Here ya go.

Edit: This doesn't surprise me of it happening today. Coinciding with the G8 summit and the awarding of the Olympics in 2012.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - Frost__2001 - 07-07-2005

Here's some Photos of the bus bombings from our sister site the FFOC in the UK.

Photos

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - NOS2Go4Me - 07-07-2005

What a bunch of heroes. s**t like this gets idiots like Bush and Blair re-elected under the pretenses that they'll better "protect" their citizens and "eradicate" terrorism.

You can't eradicate terrorism, but you sure as hell can do a better job of policing your own country first and foremost.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - Aka - 07-08-2005

Hmm... I have to take the subway everyday, and I'm already always worried someone is going to push me infront of it. Atleast I don't go at rush hour...

and more to the point of this, I just heard about it myself, and checked CNN and BBC. :(

Also, Bush thankfully can't be re-elected.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - NOS2Go4Me - 07-08-2005

I was so angry about it, I had to blog it.

If anyone wants a good mid-morning timewaster... grab a cup o' joe and go read :)

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - paolo - 07-08-2005

Aka,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:Hmm... I have to take the subway everyday, and I'm already always worried someone is going to push me infront of it. Atleast I don't go at rush hour...[right][snapback]119934[/snapback][/right]

I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour. When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - scoobasteve - 07-08-2005

paolo,Jul 7 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:
Aka,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:Hmm... I have to take the subway everyday, and I'm already always worried someone is going to push me infront of it. Atleast I don't go at rush hour...[right][snapback]119934[/snapback][/right]

I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour. When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?
[right][snapback]119956[/snapback][/right]

Last year sometime i believe. it was just an attempt.

Dunno, I'm really not seriously thinking about getting blown up on a subway. But being thrown infront of one, that's always on my mind when I'm near one. I always stand way back, or look to see if anyone is around me. I'm paranoid of it I think.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - K_OS - 07-08-2005

paolo,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour.  When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?

The only serious one I can think of is the subway collision on the Spadina line between St. Clair and Eglinton W back in the mid 90's.

Laterz :)

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - NOS2Go4Me - 07-08-2005

K_OS,Jul 7 2005, 02:28 PM Wrote:
paolo,Jul 7 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:I take the subway every day too, thankfully not at rush hour.  When was the last time we had a Incident with the TTC Subway?

The only serious one I can think of is the subway collision on the Spadina line between St. Clair and Eglinton W back in the mid 90's.

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]120037[/snapback][/right]

I remember that, actually.

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - scoobasteve - 07-08-2005

As do i. i think it was in 1997

EDIT:

Searched. Aug 11, 1995

Sick Bastard Cowards In London, England - FociPhil - 07-08-2005

i think thye are saying close to 50 dead now, over 300 injured...

the top of the bus was blown right off!!

I read on some random site they were saying 40 dead and like 1500 injured... I almost laughed at their crappy sources... but then I just went back to work.