Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.8t Conversion Kit
ZX3TUNING,Sep 7 2005, 10:04 PM Wrote:sorry but modifying a car is fun and that is all it should ever be, it's a hobby like painting or playing paintball or hockey, nothing is free and spending your money should always bring a smile to your face. if that means dumping thousands of dollars into your car, or hockey gear or whatever, then so be it.  but not everyone is looking for the "Nicer Car"!

;)
[right][snapback]139948[/snapback][/right]

Amen Bortha :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Bah, you only say that cause you own a company that sells aftermarket parts for the Focus :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Sep 8 2005, 05:30 PM Wrote:Bah, you only say that cause you own a company that sells aftermarket parts for the Focus :P
[right][snapback]140231[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
ha
while this is true, i had i had this car long before the business and there was a large sum of cash in it before the business.

plus, how can you sell something like expensive car parts for a cheap car if you are rolling in a low-end BMW, Audi, etc.... ;)