Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOOD SPACERS with PICs
(10-16-2010, 02:31 AM)eurocar fan Wrote: I guess you going for the Chav look. That's what they call the teenagers in England that do those over the top mods to cars. Boser hoods, spacers, rusty hoods, crazy flaired body kits with spoilers on top of each other. Unless you are cruzin in Essex (london), they will gain you the same respect over in Europe as in Canada.

Are you going to wear the Adidas track suits, gold chains and burberry hats too? "Innit bruv".

na im thinkin maby the track suit. but boser hood, spacers, rusty hood and the all important roof rack..

there a must....
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
you know i actually think the rusted hood doesn't look all that bad on red. wonder if I could pull it off on my car?

but i hate the lime green rims, that's just awful.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(10-16-2010, 04:35 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 02:31 AM)eurocar fan Wrote: I guess you going for the Chav look. That's what they call the teenagers in England that do those over the top mods to cars. Boser hoods, spacers, rusty hoods, crazy flaired body kits with spoilers on top of each other. Unless you are cruzin in Essex (london), they will gain you the same respect over in Europe as in Canada.

Are you going to wear the Adidas track suits, gold chains and burberry hats too? "Innit bruv".

na im thinkin maby the track suit. but boser hood, spacers, rusty hood and the all important roof rack..

there a must....

I forgot about the spacers!
I do like the stretched wheels on three piece rims with high offset deep dish rear wheels, eventhought the cars aren't RWD. Lot of Vdub influences. The Reiger focus kits look good too.