Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING FOR A WRECKER. I still need a stock radio harness.
Hey Guys.

I'm in the burlington area and I'm looking for wrecker. I NEED THE STOCK WIRING FOR THE OEM RADIO.

I ordered the wrong part off Ebay and now need to find the original harness.

I'd prefer to get this done myself and save the money of going over to Radioactive to have it done.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z226084087

(09-27-2010, 11:44 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Hey Guys.

I'm in the burlington area and I'm looking for wrecker. I NEED THE STOCK WIRING FOR THE OEM RADIO.

I'd prefer to get this done myself and save the money of going over to Radioactive to have it done.

(09-27-2010, 11:44 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Hey Guys.

what do you need just the end bits?

I still have the wreck but not the full harness under the dash as it was cut down by the glove box as I pulled out the whole dash so if you need a bit of lead, with the end bits I have that
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
yes!

i need the plugs that go INTO the radio!

You have that?

If so, I'll take it!
ordered wrong part?
did i give you wrong number?
i m pretty sure the part number i gave you is correct one.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
nope.
wrong one. they sent me the one that plugs into an after market deck.
it is ebay seller's fault then..
that sucks..
ask them to re-send correct one.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(09-28-2010, 04:47 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: yes!

i need the plugs that go INTO the radio!

You have that?

If so, I'll take it!

alright, I'll be sure to take that off the dash for you anthony, let me know when your wanting to meet up to grab them off me.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
You free this week?
Where you at? K-Dub?