Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will It Fit
salut

je vien de changer ma zx5 2003 pour une zx3 gfx 2007.

j'avais un kit de suspension svt. va t'il faire sur une 2007

merci

p.s. je ne sais pas pourquoi mais on dirait que la gfx est plus haute que la stock?

Translation for those of you who might have an answer to this question:

Gigi has just traded in a 2003 zx5 for a 2007 zx3 with the ground effects package. She/he had an SVT suspension kit and wants to know if it will still fit on the new 2007. Was told at the dealership that the ride height of the 2007 with the GFX package was higher than a stock zx3.

Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
No... the 2006 and 2007 Foci use a different setup than the 2000-05 Foci. Steeda makes a kit, Ford Racing makes a kit and Eibach makes at least one kit for the 06-07 Foci with differing levels of drop to them.

There may be other kits available as well, but I'm not aware of them at this point in time. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
<_< svt suspension for sale :angry:

thanks NOS and chica. i guess i will have to go with eibach.

je suis sure que ca tien mieu la route que la svt de toute façon.