Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New hatch taillights
Now before you guys ask what am i doing for reverse lights, im looking/planning on buying a Euro rear bumper, so reverse is in the bumper.

I myself hate the triangle of the reverse light so i decided to do a full red taillight, my uncles works for a traffic sign company so he got me some of the red clear film, here is what it looks like, took me maybe 10-15 minutes

Left is After, right is before
[Image: 7f8af4c8.jpg]

Both done
[Image: 0e9fcc0e.jpg]

Installed on the car
[Image: 91346136.jpg]

Tell me what you guys think
JM
Vehicle: 2002 Focus ZX5 SES
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Drivetrain: MBRP Catback
Audio: JVC headunit, 2 10" Sony Subwoofers, Sony Amplifier
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
Suspension: Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, SVT rear swaybar
that looks badass, I myself prefer the dark tinted tails, but that turned out really well. *thumbs up* except one question...how are people supposed to know when you're backing out of a parking space now? lol
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Its easy, i take my wifes focus haha, hopefully i wont have to wait long for the euro bumper haha
Interior: '00 ZX3 shifter knob, Street Edition cluster, Full Street Edition interior swap
Exterior: Rear Wiper Delete, Blackhousing Headlights, 6000k HID's, Stubby antenna mod , SVT 5 Spoke rims, Mach1 front lip
IIRC reverse lights are not required to pass safety in Ontario, they are more of a courtesy/help you see whats behind you type of light, but I'll have to double check on that :S. Anyways, yea they look legit and very OEM-ish lol. Still prefer black-out tho with the reverse left clear like mine Tongue. BTW, i think there 'may' be a group buy coming up for euro bumpers from BAT, but again, dont quote me on that lol
From bat? Please confirm this i want!!!! Hahah
(03-06-2012, 08:17 AM)JMCustoms Wrote: From bat? Please confirm this i want!!!! Hahah

B-ritish A-merican T-ransfer, company down in the states that imports all the euro stuff over here. They wont ship the bumper to Canada for w.e reason, and neither will fordpartsuk (iv tried them both). A much older, and much wiser (Wink) member may be organizing a group buy soon, though I dont want to say any more until its 100%
Who is this much older wiser member, i want to let them know im intrested lol
And lets ship to odgensburb and ill pick up in the us lol
(03-06-2012, 08:41 AM)JMCustoms Wrote: Who is this much older wiser member, i want to let them know im intrested lol
And lets ship to odgensburb and ill pick up in the us lol

like I said, I dont want to say anything more until its official. He'll post up a group by when its all ready to go
Boo haha, sweet thanks for the info, much appreciated
thats the notes dude i love that look i have wanted to do that for a long time now but looks killer
(03-06-2012, 08:07 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: IIRC reverse lights are not required to pass safety in Ontario, they are more of a courtesy/help you see whats behind you type of light, but I'll have to double check on that :S. Anyways, yea they look legit and very OEM-ish lol. Still prefer black-out tho with the reverse left clear like mine Tongue. BTW, i think there 'may' be a group buy coming up for euro bumpers from BAT, but again, dont quote me on that lol

^ Um, I think you should check the licence plate in the third pic.
My other ride is your Mom
Haha ontario, quebec, same s**t haha
Looks good pal! watch out for the 5.0 though
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
Yea, they dont seem to mind it up to now lol, guess i should shift into 2nd for bumper haha
can you get black film??
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
No i cant sorry
not gonna lie looks pretty sick
Nightshade comes in red as well, for this exact purpose. Get that euro bumper done asap!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Yea i need to find one first haha lol