Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone in the east end with a code reader?
Damn car is throwing an engine light after getting back from the west coast for work. Actually, it was throwing it in February, but was only home for a week and had to go back to BC.

Home now for a while, and the light didn't magically go away Sad .

Cluster isn't throwing any codes other than a 9318 (low battery voltage). Battery was 100% dead when I got home the other day, put the charger on it, but it's not getting a full charge.

Anyone able to give me a hand? I'm out Ajax way, and don't think it would cause me any grief to go anywhere nearby to have it checked out.

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
(03-19-2012, 08:04 PM)torradan Wrote: Damn car is throwing an engine light after getting back from the west coast for work. Actually, it was throwing it in February, but was only home for a week and had to go back to BC.

Home now for a while, and the light didn't magically go away Sad .

Cluster isn't throwing any codes other than a 9318 (low battery voltage). Battery was 100% dead when I got home the other day, put the charger on it, but it's not getting a full charge.

Anyone able to give me a hand? I'm out Ajax way, and don't think it would cause me any grief to go anywhere nearby to have it checked out.

Not sure if this is a viable solution for you or not ... but Partssource stores have a tool loan program which probably includes code readers ... they have locations in Whitby and Oshawa

1801 Dundas St E, Whitby
1150 Simcoe St. Oshawa
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
I'm in courtice, if your at home in mornings or evenings I could drop by on my way to or from work.
Thanks mang!

I'm off work for the next couple of weeks or so, so whenever is best for you to swing by. I'll drop my address and phone number in a PM.

Then we cross our fingers that it's not something major!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Don't forget about me Todd. I gots one too.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diagnostic Code Reader Lucster1000 11 5,062 01-18-2013, 08:01 AM
Last Post: incognito27