Poll: Which rims should I stick with?
SVT 5-spokes
Sparco Pistas
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheel choice...
Well, I had a chance to buy some Sparco rims from a buddy, so I did. Now, I'm not sure if I like the look as much as I thought I would. They look alot like EAPs to me...

Previous look (with SVT 5-spokes and paint in better shape):

[Image: P1030537a800x600.jpg]

New look, with Sparco Pistas (skirts will be going back on shortly)

[Image: sparcos.jpg]

Let me know what you think in the poll up top!
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
I personally like the look of the sparco's, let me know if you decide to stay with the SVT rims, I am looking for rims like the sparco's.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
I think the sparco's would look great with a little bit of a drop. Car is sitting high for me so it throws the sparco's off for me but i do like them over the SVT 5 spokes.
FWIW I much prefer the 5-spokes - especially on a silver car. Even now so many years later to me they look super clean not to mention there isn't any size brake you can't fit in behind them. Add in the practicality of being uber easy to clean and IMO you have a long-term winner.

As for the Sparco's, IMO they don't even look as good as EAPs - there's something about the different spacing that looks a bit weird to me - but then again I'm all about symmetry, so that's just my .02
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
SVT! eap and eap reps are way over played. and in my opinion super ugly
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I agree, the SVT rims look much better in your situation.
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
Where is the choice to sell the c-dan?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
(11-19-2012, 10:24 AM)meford4u Wrote: Where is the choice to sell the c-dan?

2 more years... Big Grin
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost