Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trunk help
Wink 
hey guys

kind of a funny story, well i shaved my hatch keyhole and my trunk button wont work for some reason. anyone know how to get the hatch open another way haha
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(01-16-2013, 06:50 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: hey guys

kind of a funny story, well i shaved my hatch keyhole and my trunk button wont work for some reason. anyone know how to get the hatch open another way haha

If you take the plastic cover on the inside of the hatch door you should be able to get at the latch from there.
2003 ZX5
"I feel like a silver bullet"
SVT wheels
SVT suspension
AEM intake
With a hint of dip

[Image: 158491.png]
(01-16-2013, 07:20 AM)Lucster1000 Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 06:50 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: hey guys

If you take the plastic cover on the inside of the hatch door you should be able to get at the latch from there.

I got curious, and he is right, my plastic stuff is still off from when I gave you my wing, you can get to the latch from there