Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Lucas driver rear caliper
Hey guys so I got a kit to convert my brakes.. But the left rear bleeder screw was seized in the caliper and the guy I took it too said it couldn't be fixed... Any leads would be helpful thanks guys!
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

id try to repair it none the less, I just got my rear disc setup and it took me almost a year just to find one. I lucked out huge and my rear calipers are like new, still kinda shiny haha.

But if you call cambridge auto wreckers they can do a ontario wide search for the caliper for you with other scrap yards and whatnot, thats your best bet. and yes they will ship it to you if the place is super far away lol

Good luck!
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
So what you need is a SVT rear brake caliper. But I thought that the nipple is something that if you turn enough it will come free from the caliper. I say heat it up (don't melt it) let it cool for a minute and try and turn it.

Or RockAuto has them for $140 each side.

Good luck
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

if its just the nipple you can buy new ones for like $0.50 at canadian tire even. so try scorchers method first. if not...rock auto it up! haha
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
I took it to a guy to free the nipple, cause to start off.. It was sheared right off flush with the caliper...so I guess he drilled it out and was gunna tap new threads and just $&@? It right up. I haven't seen it yet but that's what he said. I guess its rock auto
red 00' zx3 daily driven

I have a little stock pile building of extra parts building, MSG if you need anything

exact same thing happened to mine with the lucas driver rear caliper. bleeder nipple broke off inside the caliper
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Thank god to napa haha 118 bucks after I return the core and my buddy's mechanic discount
red 00' zx3 daily driven

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rear driver door lock actuator srg 2 1,433 05-14-2014, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Mystake