Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SVT PS line a direct fit on zetec PS pump ?
Hey everyone,

So my ps line is starting to leak, I am thinking of changing to an svt line since i swapped my header might also change the pump while I am at it.
I just wanted to know if anyone knows if a stock svt PS line will be a direct fit with the zetec one.

I know CFM sells a relocating kit but with shipping and duty's it would come down to 110.
My part store can get the svt line for 65.

rock auto gives some nice dimensions but I don't know what to make of it.

EDELMANN Part # 92104 11mm Male Captive O-Ring x 16mm Male Swivel O-Ring x 62 7/8" (w/Switch Port). LX Model; SE Model; ZTS Model; ZTW Model; ZX3 Model; ZX5 Model; w/Switch Port

EDELMANN Part # 92102 11mm Male Captive O-Ring x 16mm Male Swivel O-Ring x 91 5/8" (w/Switch Port)SVT Model

Any help is a appreciated thanks
Itll fit fine.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
awesome thanks all i needed to know.
it will NOT fit directly.
you need adaptor(fitting) to fit svt ps line into non-svt ps pump.
i know this for sure because this gave me a trouble when putting ford racing svt header kit on zetec.

take the old fitting out because svt line will not snap into fitting hole.
replace using this part #F5RZ-3R608-B
i guess i m being tooo nice. lol
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Good point. Didnt realize pumps were different. I got the svt pump and swapped it with my lines from gfxjamie. Guess thats why it fit fine haha.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
(08-19-2013, 05:27 PM)konafocuswrc Wrote: it will NOT fit directly.
you need adaptor(fitting) to fit svt ps line into non-svt ps pump.
i know this for sure because this gave me a trouble when putting ford racing svt header kit on zetec.

take the old fitting out because svt line will not snap into fitting hole.
replace using this part #F5RZ-3R608-B
i guess i m being tooo nice. lol

Okay thanks for the heads up, i just ordered the ps line so ill take a look at that fitting hole part.
What did you do about the sensor that is on the line ? ive read some people just plugged it with a bolt.

what if i were just to swap the pump to an svt.
1- would the pump be direct bolt on ?
2- the line would connect into the fitting hole since its svt.

Im just thinking of my options since i know i should probably replace my pump. Just depends which is cheaper.

also did you have any trouble fitting in svt dipstick tube into oil pan?
Mine isn't in its just sorta sitting on top and wont go in.