Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: 2001 Street Edition
If anyone knows anyone interested, LMK. Car is currently im Kemptville but will bring it back to Ottawa later.

It is currently quebec plates and I'm resisting registering the car in Ontario because Quebec cars don't need to be safetied and there are no e-tests in Quebec when transferring ownership to another quebec resident - all they need are plates and provincial insurance and they can drive off. To take the car back to Quebec once it's been registered in Ontario it would need a Quebec Safety which it can fail if the wipers leave a single streak. Hardcore eh? Much easier to bring a car to Ontario than it is to bring one to Quebec.

I acquired the car from the original purchasers (and they are the only owners) and it will come on 14inch winter steelies with enough tread for one more season (maybe 2??).

160 000km, timing belt done at 115k. All new brakes last year. I snapped the parking brake cable, the water pump needs to be replaced which I am doing this week as well as the accessory belt. Has had two minor accidents in the past couple years but both fixed by insurance.

Feels like it runs strong. TBH it feels like its more solid than my hatchback. Paint is flaking off and there is some rust on the bottom of the doors.

1500 OBO. Willing to negotiate/deal, willing to trade. No more cars, I was going to turn this one into a winter beater and put my hatchback away for the winter as the paint job on it is seriously flaking off and its starting to rust so I gotta start trying to save it while I still can. Instead, I'm off work due to injury and my priority has to be to be financially secure for school next year and saving my ZX5.

Willing to arrange a commission too if you find me a buyer. I'm not really picky - I just want the car gone once the water pump is fixed.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
any pictures of the car?
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Manual or automatic?
bump ....GLWS
Just saw your other threads-automatic. GLWS
I've only got one picture atm.

Came across another issue though, after changing the water pump and putting everything back together... the alternator was seized. Gunna fix it too before selling the car unless someone wants to buy it and fix it themselves.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2001 Street Edition Wagon Crazirich 0 1,193 03-24-2015, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Crazirich
  Yellow Street Edition Wagon muttsnutts 9 5,584 12-05-2011, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  The European Street Edition Part Out Frost__2001 17 10,466 08-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001