Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
FINISHED!!>>>my OFFICIAL build thread
Needs black housing inpro's/st170's or Machs. Stockers seem cheap on it with everything else looking so good and that rs rep bumper

Not sure what all these pictures are... Maybe I'm seeing things I dunno
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
ya im in market for a set of st170s/ even inpros i guess. ill just bake them apart and paint the inside of them
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I'd sell ya my Machs if your interested.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
love this car . but hate it lol
Got some pics of this sexy beast at Tuner Invasion, will upload tonight
Badass!!! Can't wait!!
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo

[Image: IMG_3733.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3734.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3735.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3736.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3737.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3814.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3815.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3816.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3818.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3819.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3820.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3822.jpg]
[Image: IMG_3823.jpg]
badass pictures!! thanks for posting them!
Instagram @o_so_slo
No Prob
Need racing seats and an aftermarket steering wheel lol Other than that looks awesome.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
At least a leather svt wheel if you wanna stick oem

Seats are a must. I have some svt seats but I doubt you would wanna go that road

(09-19-2013, 12:24 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: At least a leather svt wheel if you wanna stick oem

Seats are a must. I have some svt seats but I doubt you would wanna go that road

if they were the black/blue id consider them. no black/red though

and im working on a steering wheel

id even take seats out of the ST's the black and grey. the 2nd gen ST not the new one
Instagram @o_so_slo
Ya they are red which I figured wouldn't work. You would love the interior we are scooping up for the ZX3, black/grey hot wheels leather seats

pretty excited to pull the purple beast out tomorrow!!! first time it will see light since September
thinking on getting a temp sticker and riving it for the 10 days and trying to get an etest. if I cant pass im unsure what im going to do, weather I get a conditional, or turn it into a racecar, or take the turbo kit off and put back to stock.. time will tell

cant wait to hear it running again!!!!
Instagram @o_so_slo
Maybe a start up video for us?
ya didn't get a start up video sorry lol. had a photoshoot with it though on Saturday. think there was something around 100 photos taken. just got wait to get them off my buddy.
sunday I was taking the wife to work and somehow ripped the front lip off. so I just kept it off. not sure if im going to keep it off and lower the car more or put the lip back on and reinforce the bumper so it doesn't sag.

the Saturday upon getting ready to pull the car out, the father-in-law had to move his racecar which was parked beside my focus, decided to hammer the gas and get a little squirrely and clipped my driver side mirror and it exploded rippin it clean off. im just happy it was the mirror and not a body panel or anything. the car was still under the car cover so the mirror was confined to the little mirror pocket so it didn't risk scratching anything. so I had to make a trip to the good ol kenny-u-pull to find ever single focus had been picked of the drivers side mirrors. I found one mirror but It had no physical mirror in it, so I had to try and find a mirror and get it to work for the time being. ordered a new one today so hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow.
Instagram @o_so_slo
That is a shiny car! Looks good
thanks man!
Instagram @o_so_slo
Looks good. Now upgrade the Coolant and Power Steering reservoir.
If you plan to cruise in it, leave the comfy seats. It keeps the girls bums happy lol.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

little update. buddy came over yesterday with his readiness scanner for the etest. we checked it 2 times to make sure and both times the car came back ready. going for etest today or tomorrow so hopefully his scanner is accurate and ill be able to finally pass an etest legally lol
Instagram @o_so_slo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Winter build thread: GFXjamie GFXjamie 131 78,927 06-20-2014, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GFXjamie