Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
competition clutch for SVTF
one of my buddies recently installed a full competition clutch clutch kit in his RB25 powered 240, and he says its the best clutch hes ever felt. Now, iv been looking into them before, but i could never really find anything for the SVTF aside from the epic lightweight steel flywheel thats still for sale on some sites but not listed on theres for some reason. Im wondering if anyone out there knows what clutch/pressure plate will mate to the CC flywheel, or if they make a kit for the SVTF. Any help would be awesome gents
i got a bully stage 3 and love it.....and i use my stock flywheel as bully suggested
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
I work for Keystone, I will see what is available for you. If I don't forget I should have info for you tomorrow night.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(08-30-2010, 06:20 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: I work for Keystone, I will see what is available for you. If I don't forget I should have info for you tomorrow night.

thats sweet! I have actually have access to keystone as well (perk of working for Canadian Tire) and before the store got new owners i used to get everything @ cost+1% (supposed to be cost+10% but my manger loved me lol)....but that went out the window with these new fools. Regardless, PM me when/if you get the info, thxs man
gotta love keystone
half my stuff is from them
i work at northern performance
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
Never had a chance to look it up for you today. I was sent home at lunch because I am sick. I will check it out tomorrow for you. Sorry man.

(08-31-2010, 05:24 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Never had a chance to look it up for you today. I was sent home at lunch because I am sick. I will check it out tomorrow for you. Sorry man.

Np man, when ever you get a chance
(08-31-2010, 05:24 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Never had a chance to look it up for you today. I was sent home at lunch because I am sick. I will check it out tomorrow for you. Sorry man.

hows the search goin, or did u forget about me lmao
I did forget..... To post my findings. LOL. As far as the suppliers we carry nothing is in stock & really expensive. Or has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Sorry for the delay as I thought I already posted my answer.

(09-14-2010, 08:29 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: I did forget..... To post my findings. LOL. As far as the suppliers we carry nothing is in stock & really expensive. Or has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Sorry for the delay as I thought I already posted my answer.

define really expensive lol, because if you can get the CC flywheel ill pay top $$$ for it
FSWerks still lists a lighter SVTF flywheel:

http://fswerks.com/flywheel.htm
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
(09-15-2010, 11:09 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: FSWerks still lists a lighter SVTF flywheel:

http://fswerks.com/flywheel.htm

to may horror stories with aluminum flywheels fcukin of from the crank, besides the CC one is only 10lbs Smile