FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I'm A N00b
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm new, from Hamilton,On

I drive a 2000 Ford Focus Se

It's nothing special but I just got into vehicle maintenance (cause of past car problems) and I'm still learning so I can save a couple of bucks on vehicle maintenance. Also looking to spruce up the exterior a bit (cause of the Ladies) haha.

Heya man. :)
LOL - good intro (sorry the ladies are hatin' your ride) ... welcome and hopefully we can help with some good info and maybe a piece of advice here and there.

Cheers.

Ken.
All you need is a pair of dice hanging from the rearview mirror and the ladies will be all over that mang!
Quote:All you need is a pair of dice hanging from the rearview mirror and the ladies will be all over that mang!

Yeah my buddies girlfriend has the dice in her Car, I think it's okay for her but I don't know how that would go over with me.

I drove my Sister's Mazda 3 by this bar one night and the people coming out seen her (ladybug seat covers) in my passengers seat and started yaking at me! hahah
I was being sarcastic.. LOL
I would never put those in my ride haha
welcome to FC.net

see if you can make a money meet one of these days, get some ideas for your ride.
Hello and welcome to the forums.
tetra,Aug 21 2009, 03:20 PM Wrote:I was being sarcastic.. LOL
[right][snapback]293105[/snapback][/right]

I'll keep my eyes out for posted meetings, thanks.
Spinal,Aug 21 2009, 05:20 PM Wrote:welcome to FC.net

see if you can make a money meet one of these days, get some ideas for your ride.
[right][snapback]293109[/snapback][/right]

I think you ment Monday, or maybe not. I'd like to go to a money meet. :D :D
hah I didn't notice that either! I think he has money on his mind. Mike can't buy enough stuff for his ride lol

Hey I was the guy at the meet monday who showed up late with the 00' red ford focus se. I ended up tracking hardcore down due to the kindness and patience of the members on here and good news is that I bought the Hood off of him.

:)

Thanks for your help guys!
tetra,Aug 21 2009, 02:20 PM Wrote:I was being sarcastic.. LOL
[right][snapback]293105[/snapback][/right]

.....i rock those fuzzy dice 24/7... my car gets more ass then a toilet seat, but thats mainly because of its loud pussy magnet exhaust and flashy looks lol
GFXjamie,Sep 2 2009, 12:43 PM Wrote:[
my car gets more ass then a toilet seat
[right][snapback]293662[/snapback][/right]

LOL that's the best expression I've ever heard.
But remember the only a$$ a toilet seat see's is a $#!tty A$$.
Focus man, Focus.,Sep 2 2009, 01:37 PM Wrote:But remember the only a$$ a toilet seat see's is a $#!tty A$$.
[right][snapback]293667[/snapback][/right]

That explains the toilet paper I found in his ride.. LOL
Should of said "More ass than Santa's lap at the Playboy Mansion on X-mas eve"
it may be s***ty, but after a good wipe and a nude shower, your good to go ;)

ya... i went there.... :ph34r:

welcome.

[Image: 568062.png]