FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help Me Buy A Laptop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will be using it to mainly surf, word processing but want to continue to use it for Multi Media, like playing my music collection on the stereo.

This is the one i was looking at..

Toshiba A100-LE6

Any opinions? Are there better deals out there right now?

Thanks Everyone

-graham
lumpy,Apr 22 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:I will be using it to mainly surf, word processing but want to continue to use it for Multi Media, like playing my music collection on the stereo.

This is the one i was looking at..

Toshiba A100-LE6

Any opinions? Are there better deals out there right now?

Thanks Everyone

-graham
[right][snapback]182798[/snapback][/right]

This Laptop is a good one, I have one and I like it.
This Laptop is a good one, I have one and I like it.
[right][snapback]182799[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

How long have you had it and how much was it then?? If you don't mind me asking?
It's a Toshiba... Toshiba burnt thier bridges with me years ago with MAJOR heat issues. The Pentium-Ms are remarkably cooler than the previous mobile Pentium 4s, so that reduces the risk somewhat.

All I can say is, it's a laptop not a desktop - that makes it a data manipulation device, not a data storage device. Backups are key. Leave nothing on there you can't afford to lose, one way or another.
I was going to reply to this for real but then realized I was not qualified to reply, I thought it said "Help me buy a LapDANCE" I guess I should read more clearly once in a while, damn beer goggles turned into hangover goggles. Asked my buddy if he got the license plate of that truck, he says to me "It wasn't a truck. It was a f'n trainwreck." :beerchug: :banger: :beer: :throwup: :rofl: :beer:

A friend of mine just got a Dell though, he's real happy with it, uses it for surfing and for music, he DJ's with it. Says it was a wicked price on it. http://www.dell.ca