FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt Is Gone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:blink:

Well the SVT is gone now, the new owners picked it up this afternoon. It sold earlier this week, but i didnt want to say anything until it was out of my posession.

I do have a few items still for sale, I'll post them in the for sale section when time permits.

I have an offer on a new car, I'll let you guys try an guess it.... first tip, is i've never talked about it here before.... second... and surprisingly. Its a Domestic.
If all goes well with insurance and financing i should have the car in my posession Monday.

Nevertheless, it's been a fun ride, I've had tons of fun with the SVT, I probably will own a ford again, but it'll be older so i dont have to worry about ford service. As much as i've badmouthed the car, Its held up well... Not many cars will hold up to 55000km's a year as well as the focus has.
Chrysler 300

EDIT: I hate this game.
.... flo, youre good!

Probably the stupidest possible purchase in a gas crisis...
scoobasteve,Apr 21 2006, 03:42 PM Wrote:.... flo, youre good!

[right][snapback]182674[/snapback][/right]

I hope you didn't get the Hemi motor... in that case I shall simply point and laugh at you while you fill up crying at the gas pump ;)

Seriously though, nice car...

NefCanuck
Nice car, especially if you got the hemi in it. Altho like nef said i feel bad for ya when you've gotta fill it up.
where did you had it advertised and how much you got for it? you can pm me the info if you want, it would help me figure how to sell mine.

thanks steeve.

-Marc
Ebay... 14k...

i have 97 k though... you could probably get 14500
scoobasteve,Apr 21 2006, 04:42 PM Wrote:.... flo, youre good!

[right][snapback]182674[/snapback][/right]

that's a pimp ride dog. wat you need now is some bling dawg.. .make it a mad TIGHT whip!
Congrats Steve!
300 C is friggin pimp!!!!!!!!! what colour??

you know you have to put some serious rims on it, it is doesnt already have the chromes...

or if its black, black rims with chrome lip!! Ooooo Ooooo
so how long before it'll look like this???

[Image: Chrysler-300c.jpg]

:D
congrats Steve

and thanks for being a Ford fan
'Grats on dumping the focus Steve. I know you had your problems with it, but its seems that yours was particularly plagued. I'll be happy if I get away with half (or less) of the problems that yours had. Anyway on to bigger and better right. I see many here have assumed you got the 300C, but you only posted that your getting a 300. Which are you buying, the V6 or the V8? I think even the 6 looks pretty good and can be pimped out just like the 8, and the 6 makes sense if your still commuting as much as you were before, no amount of cylinder deactivation will save you from this summers coming gas prices. Either way congrats on the new ride and hope it treats you 10 times better than the last.

-Paul
nass,Apr 21 2006, 05:23 PM Wrote:so how long before it'll look like this???

[Image: Chrysler-300c.jpg]

[right][snapback]182705[/snapback][/right]

No, no SUICIDE DOORS! Now that would be tight shizzle yo!

NefCanuck
I personally don't like lambo doors cause they don't get fully vertical. Getting in and out seems to be a hassle. Suicide doors would definately kick some ass
nass,Apr 21 2006, 07:00 PM Wrote:I personally don't like lambo doors cause they don't get fully vertical. Getting in and out seems to be a hassle. Suicide doors would definately kick some ass
[right][snapback]182720[/snapback][/right]

Ever more mad tight would be gull wing doors. Parking would be a pain but they'd be cool yo.
nice car! so does it get anywhere close to the 28mpg epa highway rating?
edit: congrats on ditching your old car
As soon as you said domestic, I knew it.

Sweet ride man, drove one with a 6 in it when I went to Quebec city with the wife. The 6 had some balls on it, I was suprised for such a large car, I thought you would def need the hemi in it to move it good.

The only complaint I had was the visibility, but I think thats because Im small, seems like a car for larger individuals.
Iwasa looking at teh srt version with 425 hp and a 6.1 but it only got 350 km's on a 75 L tank of the good stuff so I will keep my srt4 s*** box untill the lease is up
thanks guys... yeah... i'll keep the engine top secret for now. i'll definatley come out to the next meet with it though

yeah, the regular 300 and the hemi both have substancially better gas milage than the srt8..
Pages: 1 2