FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Impromptu Meet - Performance Improvements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got a call from j3rt...

anyone interested in going to the Guelph Performance Improvements Midnight Madness sale?

I can't make it, and in fact, my phone cut out about half way into the conversation with Jeremy -- no doubt a scheme employed by the lab to keep it's prisoners working.

Discuss in this thread...
I saw the insert in the Toronto Sun but I saw zero parts for the Focus mentioned in there (Other than tires/rims) Have they gotten out of Focus-specific performance part sales?

NefCanuck
I went in to the PI in hamilton to pick up some locking lug nuts for the new rims. Didn't see much focus related on display.
Is that this weekend?
hardk0re,Apr 21 2006, 05:22 PM Wrote:Is that this weekend?
[right][snapback]182684[/snapback][/right]

Tonite i believe. Altho it may last all weekend, i'm not sure.
YEAH its on tonite.

I know Focused had a Pacesetter shorty in stock. Very tempting.
I don't think PI every really carries too much in stock, it's all at some "warehouse", either way, my stuff should be in next week.

Everything is on sale that they carry/ can get.
j3rt,Apr 21 2006, 09:22 PM Wrote:I don't think PI every really carries too much in stock, it's all at some "warehouse", either way, my stuff should be in next week.
[right][snapback]182761[/snapback][/right]

What'd ya get?
nothing exciting, just brake parts. but on sale :)
yea, the sale is continued until WEdnesday in fact....

everything we carry - in stock or not - is on sale. We do get a fair amount of Focus parts, however don't keep them in the store, but are only a day away usually.

so if you don't see it....ask!
This is why I don't rush in on the day of the sale anymore, I'll just wait until the next few days to order parts...heh..I remember standing inline for like an hour my first time :P
The lines were nuts... I went in, walked to the back to check out a nice set of PIAA wheels, and left. The crowds were insane and there was no chance in hell I was gonna stick around for a few questions to be answered. I might go in today and ask a few prices though.
I was in the guelph store on thursday and ordered some brake parts .. the prices were actually really good, which suprised me

They need to have this sale more often
On Friday I called PI for a price on a K&N Aircharger for the Marauder=$303.00.
Went to Canadian Tire same day and got the pricematch down from their regular price of $390 + 10% of the lower price back in CT money. Final price with taxes was $348 minus $34.40 in CT money. Thank you Performance Improvements!