FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Latest Technology News!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the engaget BBS is now reposted..

see what technology was coming out in 1985

gotta love the cellphones

Quote:Someday we’ll all have phones as portable as the 11-pound Mobira  Talkman.

:lol: :lol:
how cool would it be to go back in time, with an mp3 player, a nice cell phone, a lambo...all they crazy s*** we have today. Show up in the 50's with it...people would freak.

Mind you, cell phones wouldnt work, and you probly would even have gas for the car.

Like back to the future, hover boards!! Blow everyones minds, and bang the head cheerleader!!

Quote:One day in the future we’ll all work at 200MHz tower desktops with 9600 baud modems, but until then we’ll just have to keep dreaming. So while we’re just making crap up, how’s about the Flatpanel Computer mockup, by crackpot “unconventional” designer Jim Leftwich. One little doozy of a pipe dream the computer actually has a flat screen. Whatever, Jim, it’ll happen one day, we so believe you

HAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh man, that was a good read. Thanks!
Man there was some great stuff back then. Wish i could get one of those bag phones nowadays.
man o man
Wow, I remember hitting myself on the head 15 years ago because we opt to NOT get one of those Bag Phones, as theyre called now.. Who knew the guts of a phone that big could fit into a phone the size no bigger than a pack of smokes called a RAZR. Wow,
wow, lol so thats what was around when i was born.....theres some funny s*** in there too.