FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Test And Tune August 21st 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any body want to go to TMP Cayuga tomorrow (friday) for the evening test and tune? I will be going to get some more seat time with new suspension and adjustments.

Come out and we can have some foci out at the track.
Maybe next week Jamie. I do want to go again though.
GFXjamie,Aug 20 2009, 01:17 PM Wrote:Any body want to go to TMP Cayuga tomorrow (friday) for the evening test and tune? I will be going to get some more seat time with new suspension and adjustments.

Come out and we can have some foci out at the track.
[right][snapback]293045[/snapback][/right]
What will actually happen there ? I ask because I've never been to test and tune .
Can we do some lapping ? What's the schedule and fee ? And is it drag or road course ? I am not interested in drag racing .
this is just drag strip, not road course. they have decided to close thursdays as there was no interest in 30$ unlimited lapping and drag racing from 6-10 lol I wanted to do that tonite and do a couple laps but they closed it down, what a shame
GFXjamie,Aug 20 2009, 03:57 PM Wrote:this is just drag strip, not road course. they have decided to close thursdays as there was no interest in 30$ unlimited lapping and drag racing from 6-10 lol I wanted to do that tonite and do a couple laps but they closed it down, what a shame
[right][snapback]293051[/snapback][/right]
$30 unlimited lapping is quite a bargain
tell me about it... i cant believe ppl didnt come out. i just wish i had a chance to hit the lapping. i went to take my drag slicks off to go lapping and they closed cuz it was getting a little dark :(
Yep they closed it right in front of me last time I went there for $30. That was expensive drag racing night :(
I guess ppl prefer just going straight ... it's the North American way
To be fair, lapping a car is a lot harder on it than dragging it and without instructors in each car all it would take is one driver making poor decisions for it to be an expensive night.

Not everyone is willing to risk that...

NefCanuck
kinda on topic:
they closed down Dunnville track :(

a$$holes
NikiterZTS,Aug 20 2009, 08:48 PM Wrote:kinda on topic:
they closed down Dunnville track :(

a$$holes
[right][snapback]293071[/snapback][/right]
So they did finally ? one of the marshals there said that someone wanted to close it . So what are they going to do , destroy it and grow corn ? I swear , this society is all f***ed up ! What a shame !
http://www.dunnvillechronicle.com/Ar...true&e=1411760