FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Struts....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a set of front struts.... stock, svt (preferred), aftermarket.... what do you guys have? ...CHEAP
bump...
Maybe not cheap, but not a bad price: $200 for brand new Eibach front struts 00-05.

Not sure, but I think these are a tad stiffer than SVT struts.

Let me know if you are interested.

Crazirich,Apr 20 2006, 04:05 PM Wrote:Looking for a set of front struts.... stock, svt (preferred), aftermarket.... what do you guys have? ...CHEAP
[right][snapback]182337[/snapback][/right]
Where are the rears? I would take a complete eibach setup off your hands.
Basically, I bought the kit to get the rear shocks for my wagon, which already had KW front struts. There are many rear sport shock options for ZX3 etc... but almost nothing for the wagon so I went for the Eibach kit. Overall, I found the stiffer front struts made for a far greater improvement in handling than did the stiffer rear shocks.

So, in short, I've got new Eibach front struts available which are the same for all 00-05 models. But, no rear shocks.

Zoom,May 10 2006, 06:55 AM Wrote:Where are the rears? I would take a complete eibach setup off your hands.
[right][snapback]186476[/snapback][/right]
I'll take the fronts only for 150 bucks.
Zoom,May 13 2006, 07:17 AM Wrote:I'll take the fronts only for 150 bucks.
[right][snapback]187270[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the offer, but no. I paid way, way over twice that for the whole kit (as usual, I've seen them for less than I paid after I bought mine) and will probably just hang onto them in case I ever decide to lift it back to stock height.
Meanwhile... 2 months later I'll try this again :P

BUMP..... Aftermarket? -cheap-

Something that works with Sportlines

-Thanks
Rich
BUMP... used stuff....looking to be able to swap front strut assys without changing the springs here.... makes a drop (or raise fir winter) happen super fast.... like a 20 min job