FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lotus Elise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't think these were available yet in Canada, but I saw this on my way to work this morning. Excuse the poor quality of the phone camera pic.

[Image: Lotus.jpg]
i saw the same one at ESSO on Lakeshore/Mississauga RD. tuesday night...
Nice, don't get to see cars like that around hamilton.
orange?

I've seen a yellow one a couple of times... once driving down the 404, and once when driving to pick up meford's parent's minivan.
Yup, the one i saw was orange too...

Pretty Freakin' Sweet...
Saw one at the Ancaster Brit car Flea Market this past weekend, that car looked fast just standing there. I still haven't pulled the memory card out of the camera but when I do I'll post a couple of pics.

Laterz :)
Seen the orange one four times, think he lives around 16th and woodbine. Seen the yellow one once, and a yellow carrera gt on the queensway.
So very nice!
I got an invite to the local dealer for the premiere....

Saw one mid-March. Was parked at the bank getting out cash for my tattoo, and the dentist next door to the bank got out of it. Went outside, and there was another guy there checking it out, and taking pics with his camera phone. British Racing Green, of course.
Saw one yesterday at Baseline and Prince of Wales. That's in Ottawa for all you people who think TO is the only place on earth.
I've seen that one as well as a shadow grey Carrera GT sitting down at lakeshore right by the Crooked Cue actually lol. Long time ago tho.
I saw an orange one at the Pen Center in St. Catharines a year or so ago... and i've seen a yellow one, black one and a red one as well..... at least i think the red on was... too far away to be 100% on the car... but then i probably spend more time around cars, race cars, race tracks and auto shows than most of you
sweet car. i hope it gets to do more than get groceries and hang out in parking lots