FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pictures From The Draggins Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't get much time to look around as I worked the weekend (busy weekend too) at Canadian Tire. I did snap these off before I had to leave the morning before the show though. It wasn't much of a booth, but the Preston Crossing store only had a few hours to get anything put together at all.

The car is essentially unchanged from when Jay owned it. I have changed the guages, and the stereo, that's it. The only other difference since I got it is the addition of blue lamin-X to the Fogs and I usually run around on flat black 17" Hotwheels Redlines with a machined lip. Oh yeah I painted the calipers blue as well.

[Image: picture.JPG]

I've put over 5000kms on the car in the last month. Jay put 32000 on in three years but I have no doubt I can keep it looking just as good as the day it was built. Next week the stereo is being built up, and hopefully by May it will be completed. The SVTF brakes also get started in the next couple weeks, hopefully finished by may. Cruise control is almost ready to go in as are the interior parts from a beige Focus to build my two-tone interior. Door shocks will be charged higher so the doors open easier. One of the 18" wheels is oval so that needs to be repaired as well.

After that I will sit back for a bit as I have to move to Alberta. Once I'm settled in my new job in the summer I'll get started on the turbocharger and new engine parts. I'm looking at roughly 250whp when I'm done. I'll also be blueprinting by then so I'll start the design phase on the new door hinges I'm planning, similar in design to the doors on a Koenigsegg CC.
Nice pics. Looks like it was mainly older cars there.
Very nice! Car looks good.
Looking good, as always...

A set of st170's would look amazing on that car....
I'd go with a set of the Mach HIDs, but thats just me, either the st170's or the HIDS would look sick on that car.
scoobasteve,Apr 20 2006, 02:50 PM Wrote:Looking good, as always...

A set of st170's would look amazing on that car....
[right][snapback]182314[/snapback][/right]

i second that!!

so did you talk to your buddy about faking the funk on building that car?? What a goon.
The guy works at the other Canadian Tire in Confed. Still confused about why people do that crap
Yeah well at least he didn't say he owned the car.......