FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey Everybody, My name is Charlotte, my friend Philip ( Frost__2001 ) told me to sign up here, today after I went to one of your meets with him on monday, it was soo Awsome ! I really had a blast. I'm really in to cars.

oh, I own a 1997 Green Jetta hope you guys don't mine me not owning a focus!
[Image: dog_011.jpg]

Let the games begin.
LOL Anthony.......

Be Nice Charlotte is cool, she is a really good person and I'm sure she'll be a regular to our site and out at some of our meets, well in Ontario that is.....
thanx philip....i love u.....u always protect me even at work when weird creepy guys are looking at me.....:P
by any chance did you come on here like a week ago asking how to put on an air filter?

:)

How is this going to work, are we picking numbers or just going at it gang style? Either way welcome to the family, enjoy your stay and post lots of pics.
welcome. and i love u too frost.

in a non commital/non homophobic way :lol:

move over Ashley, you have company!
Welcome to the group and umm good luck!
Welcome to the family, Hey Ash you aren't the only "protected girl" around here now. and CHAR I don't think Frost__2001 can protect you from all the comments from us just ask 2001 ZTS.
MAlby7,Apr 19 2006, 04:30 PM Wrote:Welcome to the group and umm good luck!
[right][snapback]182148[/snapback][/right]

x 2 :lol:
Yes, welcome. We did meet at the Masiv Monday, I had the cute blonde with me. Have fun here.

BTW when are you selling the Jetta and buying a Focus?
amazing how the married guys are the first to thread hump... you guys should step aside and let some of us single creepy weird guys have a chance.

oh, you don't like creepy weird guys?

Anyhoo... welcome to the site... if anyone gives you a hard time, just PM any mod or Admin. ....preferrably single, handsome, successful admins ;)

whatcha laughin' at?! I'm handsome... ish

Have fun while you're here!
is permission required? cause I kinda just showed up one day and won't leave. SUCKERS!!!!
residentdud,Apr 19 2006, 05:25 PM Wrote:is permission required? cause I kinda just showed up one day and won't leave. SUCKERS!!!!
[right][snapback]182164[/snapback][/right]

yep, it's been an adjustment....thats for sure!
nass,Apr 19 2006, 02:09 PM Wrote:How is this going to work, are we picking numbers or just going at it gang style? Either way welcome to the family.[right][snapback]182132[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
haha i think this thread will hit 8 pages in no time !!!
meford4u,Apr 19 2006, 04:25 PM Wrote:welcome.  and i love u too frost.

in a non commital/non homophobic way :lol:

move over Ashley, you have company!
[right][snapback]182141[/snapback][/right]

:huh:

Umm thanks ? :huh:

lol :lol:
_JC_,Apr 19 2006, 07:13 PM Wrote:haha i think this thread will hit 8 pages in no time !!!
[right][snapback]182182[/snapback][/right]

yeah........... more so if Charlotte posts more of her modeling pics.... or some of her random ones..... :huh: I know she has lots of them.... :blink:
Frost__2001,Apr 19 2006, 06:40 PM Wrote:yeah........... more so if Charlotte posts more of her modeling pics.... or some of her random ones..... :huh:  I know she has lots of them....  :blink:
[right][snapback]182186[/snapback][/right]

You need to talk her into that Frost. I believe she is a nice addition to your euro transformation, but your partner might not approve.
Move over? Right.
She can be the Jetta Girl...
I'll be the Focus Girl...

Hi Charolette!
Welcome to the board and don't let these guys scare you. We do need more females in here. :D

PS. I am accepting new candidates for my bachelor party. :):):)

Qualifications
-Must be a female between the ages of 19-27 yrs old, 5"5 to 5"9 in height, All Nationalities
-Must be friendly, outgoing, mature w/positive attitude (Great Bubbly Personality)
-Must be physically fit and have 1year experience dancing in at least (1)of the following areas: GoGo, Burlesque, Belly Dance, Exotic Dance, Pole Dance, Modern/Jazz, Ballet, Latin/Salsa, etc!
-Must be comfortable with your body to wear bikini outfits! NUDITY Optional!
-Must have a flexible schedule and willing to travel to my house while the fiancée is away.
Pages: 1 2 3