FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Canada 2006 Bbq / Swap Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dammit, screw the training calendar...I am gonna use some annual leave if I have to...besides, love cruisin the golden horseshoe in summer...
Drivesthebeast,May 17 2006, 02:18 AM Wrote:Dammit, screw the training calendar...I am gonna use some annual leave if I have to...besides, love cruisin the golden horseshoe in summer...
[right][snapback]188051[/snapback][/right]

YES!

Dedication in the form of putting your job in jepordy!

Give this man a prize.
Hey, I may be planning a trip in August to visit relatives in Burlington. Is this anywhere near there? I would love to attend.
drew03zx3,May 22 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:Hey, I may be planning a trip in August to visit relatives in Burlington. Is this anywhere near there? I would love to attend.
[right][snapback]188834[/snapback][/right]

Yes, it is in fact IN Burlington....
darkpuppet,May 22 2006, 03:37 PM Wrote:
drew03zx3,May 22 2006, 11:19 AM Wrote:Hey, I may be planning a trip in August to visit relatives in Burlington. Is this anywhere near there? I would love to attend.
[right][snapback]188834[/snapback][/right]

Yes, it is in fact IN Burlington....
[right][snapback]188836[/snapback][/right]
Awsome, I thought I recognized the street name. I still have to get my passports, but I just may be up for this event.
^^^and the longest distance travelled to attend award goes to.....
ANTHONYD,May 23 2006, 09:04 AM Wrote:^^^and the longest distance travelled to attend award goes to.....
[right][snapback]188906[/snapback][/right]

LOL :lol:
That would be a sweet drive!! Hope you make it!!

hey im in with the wife - as long as you promise NO 40 DEGREE WEATHER -HaHaHa

craig + jen for 2 people

thanks
ANTHONYD,May 23 2006, 01:04 PM Wrote:^^^and the longest distance travelled to attend award goes to.....
[right][snapback]188906[/snapback][/right]
lol, what do I win?

Actually, I will be up visiting family.
add me in.
Damnit, he's horning in on my distance trophy! :angry: :P

NOS2Go4Me,Jun 6 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:Damnit, he's horning in on my distance trophy! :angry: :P
[right][snapback]191664[/snapback][/right]

You have in-laws near by...you don't count.
ANTHONYD,Jun 6 2006, 01:55 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 6 2006, 02:19 PM Wrote:Damnit, he's horning in on my distance trophy! :angry: :P
[right][snapback]191664[/snapback][/right]

You have in-laws near by...you don't count.
[right][snapback]191673[/snapback][/right]

I wonder who would win shortest ride over (Outside of Burlington of course, that's just a gimmie :P )

NefCanuck
For those of you making the trip from out of town, here are all the hotels in the area. Most are under 100 bucks. About as much as 2 tanks of gas. :rolleyes:

HOTELS IN THE AREA

I will jumping in the car next weekend to plan out the cruise route. I'm currently looking up country ice cream parlours for us to stop at.

Anyone know a good road outside Burlington?

Bunny?
Going north out of Burlington, the best stretch has to be Guelph Line. There is better, but Guelph is a paved road. Shoot across Derry (east) and go up Appelby up the escarpment (Rattlesanke point) Then go from there to where bunny should let us know where the fawk that ice cream place is.
^nice...sounds like a plan. I know there are some sweet twists on appleby up the escarpment.
Doh, that's the LAN weekend.

Colour us out, dude.
sounds good - drive would be nice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7