FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stuffing The Ls7 Ino A Solstice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats amazing. Prolly even more fun than a V8 Focus.
[Image: hdrp_0605_solstice_v8_project_car_23_z.jpg]

tht uber hot, and that car would stoopid fun to drive!!
Sounds like the TVR cars in the UK. Small roadsters with V8s
Casper,Apr 18 2006, 04:39 PM Wrote:Sounds like the TVR cars in the UK. Small roadsters with V8s
[right][snapback]181937[/snapback][/right]

That Solstice above looks like a pathetic copy of an S2000 or Z3/Z4.

Btw, the Solstice is built for people taller than 5'8 and shorter than 6'1 since it does not have height adjustable seats and very little seat travel.
Solstice looks nothing like an S2000 or a Z4 other than it's a roadster. Now compare pricing. If anything it looks a bit like the small Jag roadster prototypes that were running around a few years ago.

As for height, People whine about how tiny the first Miatas are but at 6'2" and 230lbs I fit just fine. Small? Yes. Can I deal with it? Yes. The Solstice has more than enough room for me and my friend who sits at the 6'7" 250lb mark didn't complain either. If Jay's car hadn't been for sale I would have happily waited a couple years and bought a GXP.
^^ I have no idea how you fit in a Miata. I seriously don't, and I'm 6'3" with a 34/35" inseam. I can't comfortably sit there and work the pedals.

I've always loved Miatas, but I just don't fit. It makes Chuck Norris sad.
Honkeytonk Monkey,Apr 19 2006, 03:07 AM Wrote:As for height, People whine about how tiny the first Miatas are but at 6'2" and 230lbs I fit just fine. Small? Yes. Can I deal with it? Yes. The Solstice has more than enough room for me and my friend who sits at the 6'7" 250lb mark didn't complain either. If Jay's car hadn't been for sale I would have happily waited a couple years and bought a GXP.
[right][snapback]182013[/snapback][/right]

I have no idea how you fit... I'm 6'1" and a tad we bit fatter...

[Image: miata_motivate.jpg]

I didn't fit much better in the jag convertibles either.

the solstice is hideous.. I'll hold out for the saturn sky..
The miata has more room than most cars it's size imo. I can't believe GM didn't put height adjustable seats in that car neither... considering just how small it is.
i dont like the soltice, but that one i posted before is hot, and the power...MUY CALIENTE!!