FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Project Complete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
dropped my car off exactly 5 weeks ago to get re done....got it back today!!

The car was originally black....the top is circa 1978 factory VW Dakota Beige from the rabbits, and vans. and there is a small red stripe dividing the 2 colours.

For the locals....i had it done at Eurodesign in Acton, on. ....the work, to say the least.....OUTSTANDING they went above and beyone the call of duty to complete this...

only snag i had was the rotted out rockers...and a hole in the floor!!!!!! the hole was ccut out and replaced with metal, and the rockers and rear arches were completely replaced with new metal...no bondo here! ...asides from the scartch coat to smooth everyting over after....

love it or hate it.....here it is! :beer:

[Image: phase1.jpg]
[Image: rust.jpg]
[Image: rust1.jpg]
[Image: newmetal.jpg]
[Image: primer.jpg]
[Image: b4paint.jpg]
[Image: golffront.jpg]
[Image: golfrear.jpg]
While I'm not fond of the colour scheme myself, that is nicely done!
Nice!
I like it! those rims are really nice too. Always nice when something turns out just how you imagined it
I really like it. The red stripe dividing the two colours could be a little wider... but it still looks hawt!
Looks great!

Are those 928 wheels?
totally not what I expected,

Looks fantastic, except the wheels :P :D
yeah looks good anthony,

personally though I like the rims you had on the car when it was in the shop better then the ones on the finished look,.... I donno maybe it's just the crome that throws off the look to me.
Looks pretty good Anthony!
Hey Anthony it looks mint. I didnt know you had so much rust on the car before.

DAmmm, but it looks very smooth now.

Mo
Madman,Apr 18 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:Looks great!

Are those 928 wheels?
[right][snapback]181886[/snapback][/right]

yup... that they are..

We talked about that in the original thread.
looking good
Looks good. Nicely done.
NICE WORK!
Turned out great! Now, add some eyelids or hella type projectors and change the colour of the VW badges. :D
Very nice, anything done under the hood?
Looks like a pint of Guinness. Now I have a chubby.... German Stout-Mobile!
Wow that turned out great.. I'm not usually a big fan of Mk3 Golfs and/or older Porsche wheels, but somehow they really fit together well on your car and it looks sweet.
Youre not black .. get different wheels..

=P

Ps you know I hate that style... ha ha ha...
tdot-zx3,Apr 19 2006, 04: Wrote:Youre not black .. get different wheels..

=P

Ps you know I hate that style... ha ha ha...
[right][snapback]182019[/snapback][/right]

hahaha

well SOMEONE has to represent the black community way out here in guelph!!

j/k

thanks for the great comments guys!

it's not the first time my car has been compared to the guiness-mobile lol....i don't mind that at all though :)