FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Big Bike For Heart And Stroke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys / gals,

Just a quick blurb. We're fielding a team for the Big Bike for Stroke this year. The Senior Mgmt. team will match all funds raised by the team.

In short:

All contributions of $10 or more get an instant tax receipt online via email. The same $10 or more rule applies to cash/Paypal as well.

The Heart and Stroke Foundation is a registered charitable organization. I don't think I need to say much more to that. :)

Anyone wishing to donate via Paypal or other methods can contact me via PM. I have a Verified Premier account for Paypal, so that will work just fine. I'll cover the transfer fees in one shot near the end of the campaign, and all donations will be treated as cash and will be accredited as pledges on my pledge sheet in writing. You'll receive a tax receipt in the mail, same as any in-person cash contribution.

Thanks everyone!

Oh, and in case anyone does some digging and checks out the incentives offered - I really could care less. It's about raising cash for a worthy cause.

Click the link below to make an instant online donation via credit card:

https://ww2.heartandstroke.ca/Secure/Page.a...&RecordID=73880

List of FocusCanada.net donors:

ZTWSquared (Ken)
PM sent.

This is one of the best causes you can donate to IMO because heart attacks and strokes are still the biggest killers of guys my age and these should be preventable deaths for the most part.

Good on your company for matching the donations.

Good luck with the event (Big Bike events can actually be fun if you end up at the right watering hole) and good luck especially with the fund raising.

Cheers

Ken
Is this not similar to a gay pride parade? A bunch of people with similar intrests getting together to clog traffic?

*stiring pot*
You stir the pot well, evil one. :D I take it you'll be contributing to this very worthy cause - for Puppet? ;)

Just wanted to say that ZTW (Ken) certainly did sponsor me. I hope a few more of you might do the same.

I'll update the OP with a list of donors.

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Adam