FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 104.3 For Gas This Morning.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll be re-thinking my daily driver purchase for sure if it stays at over a buck a litre.

Hoping that good 'european' deisel fuel gets here soon. <_<
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 18 2006, 02:36 PM Wrote:Kitchener area usually has it worse than Burlington too.
[right][snapback]181824[/snapback][/right]

Does it ever! $1.08 right now. On the weekend it was $1.035 in K-Town while in Brampton it was $0.96. I filled the tank until it couldn't hold anymore while I was there :)
nass,Apr 18 2006, 02:39 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 18 2006, 02:36 PM Wrote:Kitchener area usually has it worse than Burlington too.
[right][snapback]181824[/snapback][/right]

Does it ever! $1.08 right now. On the weekend it was $1.035 in K-Town while in Brampton it was $0.96. I filled the tank until it couldn't hold anymore while I was there :)
[right][snapback]181888[/snapback][/right]

Really ? I find Waterloo is cheaper then Brampton by 3 ~ 5 cents durring the mornings when they jack the prices up, but yeah at night for sure Brampton is cheaper by maybe 3 cents.
Gas just jumped up to 111.0. OMGWTFBBQ!!!! :o
I win for getting ass raped at the pump.

After I took the 3 stooges to the game, I filled up the rents van at 104.5 for $84.

Then i picked up my somehow empty truck from the rents and had to buy gas again and put in...............$90.

I need a mortgage.

Now STFU and buy a truck and now you can complain like me. Or I need to buy a Focus.

Oh, and while in N. Falls golfing today I saw gas for 97.
I am spotting a new trend.

Never buy gas in the morning!

They are usually set high in the morning and gradually drop until the evening when the price is sometimes 8 cents less a litre.

It used to be that they would raise the price on the weekend and gradually drop until the low point Thursday or Friday.
I was shocked when I saw it jump to 1.05 here... but no longer than five minutes after I saw that sign, coming back home I saw the stations all dropped back to 0.98... i'm not looking forward to summer gas hikes.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 18 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:Who's up for a TDI Golf group buy?

I'm half serious here.
[right][snapback]181844[/snapback][/right]

I own one - 50+mpg !! and a tank lasts 1000km +. It cruises easily at 130-140kph - had it 18months no probs whatsoever !! And diesel is usually ( not always ) cheaper by 5 cents a litre.
114.9 out on the West Coast.

40km/day commute, 450km to a tank.

I've considered the TDI route too... but they're insanely popular out here, used ones are snapped up instantly, and are overpriced. That, and diesel costs MORE than gas out here.
just filled up at $1.07/l for 91... cheapest gas I've bought in a while! woot! and a carwash... woot!

was funny... lineup was huge as people rushed for the cheap gas, I was just running on "e"..(takes lots of gas to see boost gauge dance..)
116.9 here

so STFU

I wish the gas companies on the island competed as much as they do in van. at a time where it was 125 in victoria the lowest I saw was .94 in Van!
Gas prices are back down to 98.5. Go figure....

I'm not sure which is worse that it went up 5 cents in one day or that I think 98.5 is cheap. :blink:
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 18 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:Who's up for a TDI Golf group buy?

I'm half serious here.
[right][snapback]181844[/snapback][/right]

nope, not interested.

diesel costs go up in the winter and down in the summer, considering we have a longer winter out here i'll stick with the gas.
guilty,Apr 18 2006, 10:19 AM Wrote:It's been 109.5 here for a few days, before that it was 105.5 for about a week. [right][snapback]181863[/snapback][/right]

Pretty much teh same in the 'Peg. 1.049 last couple of weeks, just went to 1.099 today....after seeing the BC prices I'll quit my complaining. :o
wow you guys sure whine about prices...

I pay for 94 octance at cheveron in BC 1.17ter the pump price has a been around 107-116 for 87 octance..

consider yourself lucky if not get a hybrid :P
FociBC,Apr 18 2006, 11:08 PM Wrote:wow you guys sure whine about prices...

I pay for 94 octance at cheveron in BC 1.17ter the pump price has a been around 107-116 for 87 octance..

consider yourself lucky if not get a hybrid :P
[right][snapback]181985[/snapback][/right]

in the Quebec

87 octane: 1,144$/L
89 octane: 1.174$/L
91 octane: 1.204$/L
94 octane: 1.234$/L
Highest gas prices in Ontario in the last 24 hour period belongs to my hometown of Thunder Bay at $1.179

Shell stations dominate the top ten in Ontario.

The cheapest place to buy gas in Ontario seems to be Owen Sound.. they own the cheapest 10 spots in the lists.. with Thunder Bay taking the next 5 lowest price spots with independent gas bars such as Co-op and Suny's.

I haven't paid over a $1.170 for 91/94 yet in toronto... I figure I'll just work more to cover any cost gaps... It's strange going from driving zero km's a day to driving 30km/day.

Up to $1.095/L at the Ultramar across from the office and its only Wednesday :ph34r:

At this rate they'll hit $1.15/L by Friday AM :blink:

NefCanuck
Gas prices are terrible.... especially when you drive 50k Per year!
111.5 right now in North Bay, and I've got just over an 1/8th till the reserve light kicks in.
Pages: 1 2 3