FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3 2nv Update April 17,06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im not to sure how different the Roush Intercooler and the Presicion Intercoolers are but i have to cut into the Roush front bumper cause the intercooler won't fit so more work and money and time for me.

[Image: SA400118.jpg]

[Image: SA400119.jpg]

[Image: SA400121.jpg]

[Image: SA400122.jpg]

[Image: SA400123.jpg]

[Image: SA400124.jpg]

Looks good.

Sux that you've gotta cut the bumper more to fit the intercooler, at the same time i wish i had that problem.

What sorta headlights and tail lights are you gonna put on the car?
I had to cut my bumper to make the Roush intercooler fit.
Lookin' sharp!
what the car needs now are some sparkly wheels...
I think that just comes with FI. I had to cut my stock bumper to get mine to fit also.
But see thats the thing with the Presion Kit i didn't cut anything it fit like a charm so i figured since the roush front bumper is most likely going to have a intercooler i though it would fit no problem

Ive said it before ill say it again im keeping those rims

and for headlights i have the APC projectors painted the same blue and the TYC carbon fiber taillights at least for now ill see when it comes together

one question, and somethign im gonna consider if i ever paint my car:

why not shave the rear hatch keyhole??

that blue looks amazing and then without the key hole sticking out IMO would look even better.
you painted a bumper without test fitting around the intercooler first??
ZX3_2NV,Apr 18 2006, 11:40 AM Wrote:i figured since the roush front bumper is most likely going to have a intercooler i though it would fit no problem
[right][snapback]181870[/snapback][/right]

I believe Roush sells a 3 different stages of the Focus and only the 3rd stage comes with the Turbo IIRC (I could be wrong here) but I'd bet most cars and bumpers that they sell are not going to have an IC behind them, so they probably do not come prefit for the IC. Just a guess here. :unsure:
ZX3TUNING,Apr 19 2006, 12:48 AM Wrote:you painted a bumper without test fitting around the intercooler first??
[right][snapback]181963[/snapback][/right]

i was thinking the same thing.

Is the same shop doing the turbo install? If they are, then they should have thought about that before doing the bumper.
No Dasilva Racing is doing all the motor work and i guess the body shop just figured it would fit and i didn't question that.

and yes theres 3 stages for the roush but it wouldn't make sense for the stage 3 to have a different cut or style as all the other roush

and yaa the key hole crossed my mind but i don't want any cheese on my car
ZX3_2NV,Apr 20 2006, 03:23 AM Wrote:and yaa the key hole crossed my mind but i don't want any cheese on my car
[right][snapback]182247[/snapback][/right]

ZX3_2NV,Apr 18 2006, 05:40 PM Wrote:and for headlights i have the APC projectors painted the same blue and the TYC carbon fiber taillights at least for now ill see when it comes together
[right][snapback]181870[/snapback][/right]

just bugging :P ...your cars tight!
lol I did say for now I might smoke my stock head lights and put my stock tail on and keep the other ones for the shows
post count is up :lol:
I didnt have to cut mine to fit maybe y'all are doing it wrong
DD1,Apr 21 2006, 09:04 PM Wrote:post count is up :lol:
[right][snapback]182751[/snapback][/right]

Dont make me ban you!