FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bastard Kids
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday afternoon while I was outside having a smoke I noticed a couple kids under a tree in front of our office. It was quite hot and I didn't think anything of it. Though they were just taking a break from the heat. Well as it turns out those little bastards stole my Chrome "Ford" Valve Caps off my wheels. I thought they looked a little suspisous but didn't put any though to it. Now I need to go and find a replacement set.

Does anyone know where I can find a set of locking valve caps? You know the ones you need a tool to remove.
I know that Performance Improvements has them, not sure about the price though (Comes with the tool to remove 'em as a dongle that you can throw on your key ring)

NefCanuck
I thought P.I. had them. I might swing by after work and check them out. I attempted to try their web site but it totally sucks balls. Total waste of time.
I hate little s***s like that. i got woken up 2 weeks ago at 4am by the dog...glad he woke me up this time. Looked out the window and about 4 houses down 3 kids on bikes knocking over everyones garbage cans and throwing the recylcing bins into the street.

Ran down the stairs (barefeet, and in just my boxer shorts) grabbed the keys, jumped into the car, chased them down, almost hit them with the car

"WTF dood? are you fawkin crazy?"

"Listen you little fawkin s*** head, why dont you go back and pick up the mess you just made"

"What are you talking about"

"I just saw the 3 of you knockign down all that s*** on my street, dont fawkin play dumb with me"

"Call the cops if you have a problem"

"I did just that, theyve asked me to catch you....im following you guys home, I now know what you look like and if I see your faces on my street again, your getting a stick in the spokes of your tires"

The 3 of them split up and went their own ways on their bikes.

Came back home with my wife outside just shaking her head

"You KNOW this is karma right?"

She's probably right.

lol
Canadian Tire - cheap
There used to be kids on my mom's block that egged the house on a regular basis.... some little shits that had issues with my younger brother in school.

One summer day, I was sitting in my buddy's driveway across the street when some car without it's lights on pulls in front of my house, and we see a couple of kids throwing eggs at my house.

I tore after the car on foot, and was able to pull one of the kids out of the backseat as the car drove away. Once he was out of the car, I gave him a swift kick in the ass and told him to enjoy his walk home.

Last time our house was ever egged.

Of course, now-a-days, you'd get shot doing the same. effing kids!

Another good story was in Toronto -- after a wingnight with the FC.net boys -- TDot was there... some kids thought they were tough smoking on the subway. Just grabbed the lit cigarette and crushed it in my palm and threw it back in the little s**t's face.

Two out of 4 of them wanted to fight -- the other two were appologizing profusely.
I need to refill the co2 on my paintball gun, I was out of breath just running to the car! need to make this easier for me. :lol:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 18 2009, 02:14 PM Wrote:Does anyone know where I can find a set of locking valve caps?  You know the ones you need a tool to remove.
[right][snapback]292903[/snapback][/right]

Out here in Whitby has a set of "focus" locking valve caps

He says they have been discontinued so you might have a hard time finding a set.

He's on Hwy#2 east of Thickson rd. it's called OverDrive Automotive ( same idea as PI)

905-666-4774

Ask for Gord, tell him Gord with the Black focus sent you.
SL8RZZX3,Aug 18 2009, 03:34 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 18 2009, 02:14 PM Wrote:Does anyone know where I can find a set of locking valve caps?  You know the ones you need a tool to remove.
[right][snapback]292903[/snapback][/right]

Out here in Whitby has a set of "focus" locking valve caps

He says they have been discontinued so you might have a hard time finding a set.

He's on Hwy#2 east of Thickson rd. it's called OverDrive Automotive ( same idea as PI)

905-666-4774

Ask for Gord, tell him Gord with the Black focus sent you.
[right][snapback]292921[/snapback][/right]

You know he's just going to ask you to pick them up for him, right?
ZTWsquared,Aug 18 2009, 03:38 PM Wrote:You know he's just going to ask you to pick them up for him, right?
[right][snapback]292922[/snapback][/right]

Well he better ask quick!

edit:Oopps i was a day behind
i got mine from europe...the richbrook locking valve caps they were like 10 bucks with shipping so thats not bad, they're all stainless steel too.
Meh, went to Ceappy Tire and pick up 4 cheapies for $2.99. Chrome plated sreel with rubber o-rings.
Flofocus,Aug 18 2009, 03:08 PM Wrote:I need to refill the co2 on my paintball gun, I was out of breath just running to the car!  need to make this easier for me.  :lol:
[right][snapback]292919[/snapback][/right]

Do yourself a favor and keep a couple tanks filled at all times... :)
well all in all Kev, it's better your valve caps then your stereo, or in my case last year where some A-hole backed into my car and fled from the parking lot without any info or anything... and the front bumper still looks like crap todate, and I think I have to replace the whole bumper I have as a result, maybe the hood too as I've been noticing it's a higher on one side then the other.

(post #4500)
princess auto sells the chrome ford logo caps with a tire pressure guage for like $5, thats where i got mine....use a wrench to put them on (not crazy tight, but better than ur fingers) and then put some vaseline/grease on them, kids will never be able to get'em off
fatphocus,Aug 25 2009, 02:32 AM Wrote:princess auto sells the chrome ford logo caps with a tire pressure guage for like $5, thats where i got mine....use a wrench to put them on (not crazy tight, but better than ur fingers) and then put some vaseline/grease on them, kids will never be able to get'em off
[right][snapback]293220[/snapback][/right]

Those are the ones that they stole. LOL. I bought a set of stainless ones from Crappy Tire for like $4.99. I used a wrench to tighten them up. No-one can get them off now. Unless of course they have a set of pliers in their pocket.
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 25 2009, 09:36 AM Wrote:
fatphocus,Aug 25 2009, 02:32 AM Wrote:princess auto sells the chrome ford logo caps with a tire pressure guage for like $5, thats where i got mine....use a wrench to put them on (not crazy tight, but better than ur fingers) and then put some vaseline/grease on them, kids will never be able to get'em off

Those are the ones that they stole. LOL. I bought a set of stainless ones from Crappy Tire for like $4.99. I used a wrench to tighten them up. No-one can get them off now. Unless of course they have a set of pliers in their pocket.
[right][snapback]293227[/snapback][/right]

or have a pocket knife and slice them off in the middle of the valve stems.
Frost__2001,Aug 25 2009, 08:38 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Aug 25 2009, 09:36 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]293227[/snapback][/right]

or have a pocket knife and slice them off in the middle of the valve stems.
[right][snapback]293228[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Philip. Now I have something else to worry about. :rolleyes:
Geez Kevin,

If you actively worried about everything that you should be worried about in life you'd never leave your house (Hell house? You'd be living in a bubble... in a cave :lol:)

NefCanuck
Yeah, welcome to my Hell. :glare:

I was only kidding about worrying about those bastard kids cutting of the stem. They would have to have balls of steel to pull something like that off in our company parking lot.
Pages: 1 2