FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Am Now One Of "them"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I now sport one of these:

[Image: 77.jpg]

Model info: http://www.discoverblackberry.com/devices/...avId=H0,C65,P77

I have a love/hate relationship with it already. In that respect it is very similar to owning a Ford Focus.

I think I'll have to carry a pencil with an eraser end to poke the tiny buttons. My big mitts aren't really suited for using it.

Not that I get lost (because I'm a guy) but I suppose I can use Google Maps on the road?
ive been there for 4 months now...dont mind it at all. be happy with this keyboard, ive used the new ones and they keyboard sucks!!
Crackberry. Can't say it with a straight face.
Not that you can get lost because you're a guy... lol
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 16 2006, 08:41 AM Wrote:Not that you can get lost because you're a guy... lol
[right][snapback]181385[/snapback][/right]

Yes but how many guys actually can say they are a "proffesional navigator"? I've got a few licenses issued by Transport Canada and a diploma that say so. :P
Not many. And not many have the hat, and could say it with the hat.
2001 ZTS,Apr 16 2006, 09:46 AM Wrote:Yes but how many guys actually can say they are a "proffesional navigator"? I've got a few licenses issued by Transport Canada and a diploma that say so. :P
[right][snapback]181386[/snapback][/right]
A "professional navigator"?

Must be a sad day when you have to roll down the window and ask for directions.

I'm not a bad navigator either --

Mind you, it's hard to find a gas station at 10,000'. Even harder to roll down the window.

:lol:
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 16 2006, 08:51 AM Wrote:Not many. And not many have the hat, and could say it with the hat.
[right][snapback]181388[/snapback][/right]

I'm still looking on Google for you know what :lol:
2001 ZTS,Apr 16 2006, 09:58 AM Wrote:I'm still looking on Google for you know what :lol:
[right][snapback]181390[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, you won't find it.
It was BS and a trick!
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 16 2006, 09:05 AM Wrote:It was BS and a trick!
[right][snapback]181391[/snapback][/right]
That doesn't sound like something I would do? :rolleyes:
Now your just BSing yourself :P
My father just picked one up last Thursday.

Hes checking it every hour or so now...

He's addicted. :rolleyes: :lol:
They're definitely fun...
the low-fi version of this site is basic, but its good for wasteing some time.

only thing is if you wanna post u gotta go to the regular site which is a pretty large download
How about a REDberry? thats what the chineese governent owned telecom is calling their blackberry-clone phone they started selling to the chineese.
Crackberries suck. They're a great way to get suckered into working off-hours, never being out of the office, insert your gripe here.

My cousin's addicted to his now. I never see him ANYWHERE without it. And as the Manager of IT for the City of North Bay... ha ha. </nelson laugh>

We eval'ed the idea, got quotes on BES and enough licensing for it... and then we promptly vetoed it on account of the fact it wasn't capable enough for us... yet.
mine is also my phone, i picked up as a free upgrade cause my other phone took a s*** on me, i jsut had to pay a lil more a month.
nice, now you can develope black berry thumbs...doesnt hurt, just looks weird.
yup.... just another way to get you to work off hours.

Wear a helmet....

I see idiots every day almost walk into stuff because tey can't seem to lift their heads long enough to see where they're going.
ANTHONYD,Apr 17 2006, 11:25 AM Wrote:crackberry.
[right][snapback]181615[/snapback][/right]

Egads how accurate that is. Between the Crackberry and plain old cellphones, I'm surprised people look up anymore when they walk :rolleyes:

NefCanuck