FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Paint Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New paint pics, Painted in Feb 06

[Image: f6.jpg]
[Image: f5.jpg]
[Image: f3.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 6.jpg]
Umm...

nice custom work....

i remember your car from scn saskatoon in 2004 (i think)

looks good.
I've heard of "Show Me The Money" but wow :blink:

What does a paintjob like that run anyways? $3K?

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 14 2006, 12:30 AM Wrote:I've heard of "Show Me The Money" but wow :blink:

What does a paintjob like that run anyways?  $3K?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]181137[/snapback][/right]

A bit more than that ;)
xtremzx3,Apr 13 2006, 09:00 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 14 2006, 12:30 AM Wrote:I've heard of "Show Me The Money" but wow :blink:

What does a paintjob like that run anyways?  $3K?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]181137[/snapback][/right]

A bit more than that ;)
[right][snapback]181141[/snapback][/right]

Really?

:huh:

I've had many friends do custom jobs for less than 3K....thats for sure!

Interesting. What made you go with that particular paint style?

The mods are well done.
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 13 2006, 08:06 PM Wrote:Interesting. What made you go with that particular paint style?

The mods are well done.
[right][snapback]181144[/snapback][/right]

Thank you, I went with this because i wanted something that hasn't been done around here :)
I dont really get why it's american $100 bills.. a little bit much for my tastes, but it looks fairly well done.
yes air brushing can get very expensive very fast and if i remember correctly isn't the focus used in an add in performance auto and sound
guilty,Apr 13 2006, 08:11 PM Wrote:I dont really get why it's american $100 bills.. a little bit much for my tastes, but it looks fairly well done.
[right][snapback]181147[/snapback][/right]

It's American money for the color, Canadian money is to colorfull and would of threw the color schem off.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 13 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:yes air brushing can get very expensive very fast and if i remember correctly isn't the focus used in an add in performance auto and sound
[right][snapback]181148[/snapback][/right]

Yes it was :D last year
its all about the benjaminz
Nice show car, that's for sure! The airbrushing looks sweet... but I would have used CDN currency, regardless.
xtremzx3,Apr 13 2006, 09:16 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Apr 13 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:yes air brushing can get very expensive very fast and if i remember correctly isn't the focus used in an add in performance auto and sound
[right][snapback]181148[/snapback][/right]

Yes it was :D last year
[right][snapback]181150[/snapback][/right]
I think its still used in ads this year. I think they're mobile dynamics ads. Could be wrong tho.
:huh: only thing I can say is bling bling.............. :iono:
The airbrushing is nice, but personally on a canadian care i wouldn't have put american money. Just my opinion. The flame job is pretty sweet. What sorta mods have you got on it?
Airbrush job looks good from the pics anyways. I wouldn't have gone $$ of any sort let alone american. But it's your car.
You can tell that alot of money and time has gone into your car. It must have been a long haul for you.

But man, that car is over the top. Elvis Presley in the 70's over the top. But if you are happy with it, and there are things that interest me about your car, all the better. I am sure it is a show stopper and you can win alot of awards for the car, but it really is not a driveable car on a daily basis.

Best of luck at the shows.
meford4u,Apr 14 2006, 06:48 AM Wrote:But man, that car is over the top.  Elvis Presley in the 70's over the top.  [right][snapback]181176[/snapback][/right]

We're talking "Comeback Special" over the top! :lol:
Pages: 1 2