FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: It's Going To Be One Of Those Days....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
been one helluva restless night...

brain won't switch off from 'work' mode, and I just can't sleep... gonna try to get a couple hours of shut-eye before I have to head back into work.....

today is gonna suck.
What's up man, why no sleepy sleeps?
darkpuppet,Apr 13 2006, 02:39 AM Wrote:been one helluva restless night...

brain won't switch off from 'work' mode, and I just can't sleep... gonna try to get a couple hours of shut-eye before I have to head back into work.....

today is gonna suck.
[right][snapback]180927[/snapback][/right]

Dr. Nick says: "You need booze"
You need a vacation.
Your need a pod install.

And then some booze.
Morning sunshine!

Hope you got some sleep, dude. I hate nights like those.
I have an incredible story to tell you of tonites fight night at Ford. What an exciting evening for us to watch the union versus the company in action.

But it can wait until I get some sleep.

Oh, OAC Sparky. Don't ruin my fun. It was a great display of "screw you" to the company by the bretheren in skilled trades. I haven't seen work like that in years.
It's a matter of being 150% allocated, and the project that I'm 50% allocated to has taken up %120 of my time (quite litterally).... ugh.

now to work the overflow around the weekend...

p.s. I went to bed at 11, tossed and turned till 12:30, woke up at 3am, didn't get back to sleep till after 5am, up at 6...

now if someone doesn't turn on the airconditioning in here soon, I'm gonna pass out.
wings tonight?
darkpuppet,Apr 13 2006, 07:28 AM Wrote:It's a matter of being 150% allocated, and the project that I'm 50% allocated to has taken up %120 of my time (quite litterally).... ugh.

now to work the overflow around the weekend...

p.s.  I went to bed at 11, tossed and turned till 12:30, woke up at 3am, didn't get back to sleep till after 5am, up at 6...

now if someone doesn't turn on the airconditioning in here soon, I'm gonna pass out.
[right][snapback]180945[/snapback][/right]

Yeah don't you just hate that when the office HVAC is, well, whack?

I was paranoid this morning after listening to the weather report and wore a t-shirt into work today. Good thing I did or I'd be getting my sauna treatment a little early today :blink:

As to sleepless nights, I hate those too, but about the only thing I've found that works is a nice hot shower and I'm out within five minutes of my head hitting the pillow.

NefCanuck
i guess i shouldnt bother u about the pvr thingy... maybe i'll bug ya when your well rested
I'm so glad I'm not a facility manager anymore. Days like this i dont want to talk to anyone. All you people do is complain about the temp :)

as for sleeping. I've been like that the past couple of nights. Try listening to the radio. It helps me.
I tend to get up and attempt to work out as thought I was well-rested and full of energy. Normally I get through the second set if working a circuit and just about collapse.

Then I get back into bed and WHOMP... out like a light. Flights of stairs help too :D
2001zts has got the right remedy.
you could drink your face off, and pass out, that will get you a good night sleep...

but will you fell any better in the morning, then if you didnt sleep at all???

things that make you go "hmmmmmm".
another riddle.. what do you do when you have 1 hour before it's time to get up and you feel wide awake even though you've only slept 3 hours?

I tend to stare at the clock, blink, and next thing you know, the alarm is going off and I'm dead tired...

wings -- for sure... I just have to escape from here.

p.s. Paul, I did record the whole of BT this morning... just gotta transfer it.
SO, is it one of those days so far?
I love my new job. Every second Friday off :D see how tommorow is a holiday I got today off also :D
ZX3TUNR,Apr 13 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:I love my new job. Every second Friday off :D see how tommorow is a holiday I got today off also :D
[right][snapback]181042[/snapback][/right]
lucky bastard
yeah, it's one of those days... people with unrealistic expecations abound!

at least it's nice outside... hmmmm... beeeeer... hmmmmmm
Pages: 1 2