FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help! With Ms Office For Xp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have the original Product Key!

I lost my original Product Key folder after several moves which was fine and dandy until I recently decided to reformat my cpiu!

Please pm me if you can help!

Thank you!
I can SELL you a legit key, because im an authorized re-seller of microsoft products, but I will not give you one for free. plus dont let mp3wizard (member on here) see this thread, he works for microsoft and wont be happy to see people asking for illegally obtained microsoft product
Did you register your legally aquired Office product before you lost the product key folder?

You may be able to contact Microsoft to obtain the original registered key.

Despite everyone wanting to fight "the man" most times I've personally dealt with Microsoft they've been ok.
Microsoft doesn't care about the home user pirating their products. They know it's not worth the fight. They mainly are concerned with big business. That still doesn't make it ok to do it. God forbid a multi billion? dollar company takes a hit.
nass,Apr 13 2006, 07:50 AM Wrote:Microsoft doesn't care about the home user pirating their products. They know it's not worth the fight. They mainly are concerned with big business. That still doesn't make it ok to do it. God forbid a multi billion? dollar company takes a hit.
[right][snapback]180936[/snapback][/right]
actually, you should re-phraise thet, they DO care about the home user pir8ing, they just concentrate more on the bigger corporations and asian warez market..
*cough*AnyFileSharingProgram*cough*

Just saying what the rest of us are thinking.... :D
If you registered it legitimately, and need a new key, they'll probably want money for it. Like when you need to reformat, install XP again, and it says to contact MS for a new key - they'll hit you up for cash.

OpenOffice is a nice free alternative.. thats all I've used for the past couple of years, and I've never had any compatibility issues with it reading or saving in MS format.
paolo,Apr 13 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:
nass,Apr 13 2006, 07:50 AM Wrote:Microsoft doesn't care about the home user pirating their products. They know it's not worth the fight. They mainly are concerned with big business. That still doesn't make it ok to do it. God forbid a multi billion? dollar company takes a hit.
[right][snapback]180936[/snapback][/right]
actually, you should re-phraise thet, they DO care about the home user pir8ing, they just concentrate more on the bigger corporations and asian warez market..
[right][snapback]181106[/snapback][/right]

that is a better way of putting it. But name me the last "home user" that MS went after?