FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Someone Is Probably Proud Of This....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You know, I bet ya anything, he's proud of hell of this 'job'......

Most rediculous body work I've ever seen, end looks pretty good actually, damn near exactly like the vet but damn gross. WTF kind of car is that? Any ideas? I'm thinking Tempo/Topaz?

[Image: WTF.jpg]
Working on the link, sorry....
Hmmmmm, pic no workie for me.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=81590

Probably a repost, damn picture link for some reason not working over here to FC.net.... working on it.
[Image: WTF.jpg]
That is fugly. The wierd thing is that i think it has potential, if they took off all the fins, the corvette rear end doesn't look that bad on there. Ok the corvetter rear end is the only thing that works, otherwise the rest of the car is fugly.
FUGLY.... looks like it started life as a approx... say 87 Accord 2 door

[Image: b123587.jpg]

yes i know its a 4-door, but its the best i could find... the rear window matches, cheap stock hubcaps, and mirrors match too.... THINK ABOUT IT... i'm still researching to be sure
FWD Accorvette 4 L!f3 y0!
Ive seen FUGLY but man that is the new champion.

Laterz :)
This is worse than the batmobile.
I think the truly sad thing is that someone out there is proud of that car and honestly thinks it looks good.
[Image: 020324_ewok1.jpg]

Waiting for a bunch of Ewoks to jump out.
Holy crap! Why would someone do that?
lol, Anthony
There must have been a sale on BONDO that week at Crappy Tire..
First we had The Batmobile and now we get:

THE BONDOMOBILE!

Dear lord, what drives some of these people? High on exhaust fumes maybe? <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 13 2006, 09:56 AM Wrote:First we had The Batmobile and now we get:

THE BONDOMOBILE!

Dear lord, what drives some of these people?  High on exhaust fumes maybe? <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]180982[/snapback][/right]

BONDO HUFFING
Back deck for tha hot-tub y0!

:lol:

I'm just about at a loss for words! I wasn't expecting that today, Chad. :D

Needs more patio furniture! :lol: :rofl:

Wait... wait... the Honda PoVette!
Anthony's quote is awesome!! Cracked me up.....

Yeah I was shocked to see that car, man oh man..... you know I'd love to actually see that in person, sounds stupid but true.
you know if buddy made that car so people would talk about it and make him famous then he won. Too bad everyone thinks he's a numbnuts for what he did.

I've said it before and I will say it now again. No matter how ugly you may think it is, what he did there takes skill and time. Too bad he likes to huff the bondo fumes while creating his designs.
Pages: 1 2