FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Want To See My Knob?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just arrived, looks like:

[Image: momo.jpg]

Coming soon, the: "So guess who played with my knob?" thread complete with pictures.

(hi you know who :blush: )

Man I am having a good day.
Looks good.
habmann,Apr 12 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:Looks good.
[right][snapback]180738[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I get lots of compliments about my knob. I spent the whole lunch hour either showing it to people around the office or just playing with it by myself.
For the WRX or Focus? Probably the WRX i'm assuming? It's looks sweet, can't go wrong with Momo.
got the same one. so i'd say i like it :)
patient11,Apr 12 2006, 01:12 PM Wrote:got the same one.  so i'd say i like it  :)
[right][snapback]180750[/snapback][/right]

Wow, my knob really gets around.
word i have one too.. actually i have the 'old skool' one where the logo in the center is the same momo arrow logo that is on the steering wheel.
Yeah, but your knob is so small.

I like mine. It takes BOTH hands to use.
little knob with no "wear" marks.

Must not get alot of action?
I got a decent one for my Focus. But I kinda like the WRX stocker.

Now Andrew, I'm gonna make you jealous with the new light cannons I just got for the rex. Hella FF1000's, 7" diameter... yow, they're a little bigger than I thought. I think I need to get some mudflaps first to complete the look... ;)
P-51,Apr 12 2006, 06: Wrote:Now Andrew, I'm gonna make you jealous with the new ....[right][snapback]180840[/snapback][/right]

You'd think so wouldn't you and perhaps any other week it may have but not this week.

How did you mount them?

That knob reminds me too much of a golf ball (Okay now all the "fonding my ball" jokes can get started") :lol:

NefCanuck
you have a sexy knob
kind of a small knob, but as long as you enjoy polishing it, it's all good.

The ladies might be a tad disappointed by it's short throw tho... The amazing part is that you couldn't even get a rubber that covers the top.

Anyways, don't play with it too much, especially in traffic, and if there's a lady nearby, don't be afraid to offer a throw of her own, she might get jealous if it's just you playing with it.

But PLEASE remember this... NO TEETH!
I like your knob.
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 13 2006, 08:57 AM Wrote:I like your knob.
[right][snapback]180952[/snapback][/right]

Apparently. 8===) :o
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 13 2006, 07:57 AM Wrote:I like your knob.
[right][snapback]180952[/snapback][/right]

Oh dear god the temptation... :lol:

*distracts self with coffee and news*
I thought Ashely was a wholesome, innocent girl.

Thats just the front she put on, to get in the door at FC.

But, you know...this is what KEEPS you in the door...dirty minds like the rest of us.
Nice knob and all. But I don't like the white.
I think thats alluminium...
Pages: 1 2