FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga Event Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some photos from lapping event with Touge guys

[Image: challenger.jpg]
[Image: evo1.jpg]
[Image: ferrari1.jpg]
[Image: ferrari2.jpg]
[Image: ferrari3.jpg]
[Image: lotus1.jpg]
[Image: me1.jpg]
[Image: me2.jpg]
[Image: me3.jpg]
me flipping a bird
[Image: me4.jpg]
[Image: me5.jpg]
[Image: supra1.jpg]
[Image: g35.jpg]
[Image: lotus2.jpg]
Nice pics Nik , did you get back on the track after I left ? I hope you had some fun for me too ... :huh: Now I learned my lesson , next time I'll make sure to have a spare set of pads
Thata Evo looks mean as hell. There was a ton of nice cars there, I really like the Lotus.
Canadian ST,Aug 17 2009, 09:09 PM Wrote:Thata Evo looks mean as hell. There was a ton of nice cars there, I really like the Lotus.
[right][snapback]292851[/snapback][/right]
Yes , me too , there was so much fuss about the Ferrari , which is no doubt a great car but the Lotus had a Driver if you know what I mean . They have amazing performance for the little 1.8L engine and the handling is incredible
So im guessing Gabriel your the driver of the 5 door SVT? I was kicking around a bit but mostly at the drag track though. Circuit is fun to drive but watching it kinda gets boring when you can only see like one corner.
ZX3_2NV,Aug 18 2009, 08:56 AM Wrote:So im guessing Gabriel your the driver of the 5 door SVT? I was kicking around a bit but mostly at the drag track though. Circuit is fun to drive but watching it kinda gets boring when you can only see like one corner.
[right][snapback]292865[/snapback][/right]

Drag you can only see the launch ;)

Plus you loved my spin out :lol:
ZX3_2NV,Aug 18 2009, 09:56 AM Wrote:So im guessing Gabriel your the driver of the 5 door SVT? I was kicking around a bit but mostly at the drag track though. Circuit is fun to drive but watching it kinda gets boring when you can only see like one corner.
[right][snapback]292865[/snapback][/right]
Yes , I am the one . It's fun to drive only this time I had bad luck and my brakes acted up so I only did 3 laps . I suspect poor quality pads . I just put on new ones but they got to come off .
I would rather see a car go fast around a corner then just in a straight line.
I can totally respect the 1/4 mile cars, I just like the road track more.
Gabriel,Aug 17 2009, 09:26 PM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Aug 17 2009, 09:09 PM Wrote:Thata Evo looks mean as hell. There was a ton of nice cars there, I really like the Lotus.
Yes , me too , there was so much fuss about the Ferrari , which is no doubt a great car but the Lotus had a Driver if you know what I mean . They have amazing performance for the little 1.8L engine and the handling is incredible
[right][snapback]292852[/snapback][/right]

I think I saw you changing your rims, man you have one mint condition SVT.
Let me know if you are ever going to sell it.
Yeah I felt bad for Gabriel...drove 3 hours and his brakes gave out like that. I'd be mad too.

Pads to look at:

-Fedora
-Hawk HP Plus
-EBC Green or Yellow stuff

"Gotta pay to Play"
I can appricate circuit more on TV At cayuga theres no stands so you can't really see much. If they had stands I bet they would have alot more spectaors. as for drag you can watch the burnout, the launch the cars getting loose and then the times. Its just me you guys know Im addicted to drag.
ANY kind of racing is fun, but drag doesnt hold a candle to lapping.

It really is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

Nice Pics Nik! cant wait to get back into it!
Nice pics!!

Nice to the someone pushing these Ferarris.
He also pushed in on the 407 on the way home We were crusing at about 120km in the middle lane and all of a sudden woosh from the left lane only had a split second to notice it was the same plate.
Canadian ST,Aug 18 2009, 10:06 PM Wrote:
Gabriel,Aug 17 2009, 09:26 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]292852[/snapback][/right]

I think I saw you changing your rims, man you have one mint condition SVT.
Let me know if you are ever going to sell it.
[right][snapback]292953[/snapback][/right]
Thanks , I don't think I'll sell it anytime soon (no plans right now anyway ). I love it , everything work well and there's no money for something much more performant . I rather save the dough and pay off my house .