FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For Gmail Invite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys Im looking to switch over to GMail for their forwarding capabilities... If anyone has a spare invite please extend it my way.... Very much appreciated ;)

-P@
sent you a PM.
do you want a hotmail live, or MSN live invite?!

I got those too if anyone wants to try another piece a steaming horse dung that MS offers us.
If ANYONE needs a Gmail invite, I have 100 invites... so message me at ashly.garden@gmail.com
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 11 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:If ANYONE needs a Gmail invite, I have 100 invites... so message me at ashly.garden@gmail.com
[right][snapback]180450[/snapback][/right]

i have a 100 too!!

but they're all mine . . . .
hahaha
j/k

yeah what she said

alex.elkader@gmail.com
wow I didn't realize you still needed them.... I've been picking my gmail up in Thunderbird, so I never see the invites, I just assumed by now anyone could sign up.....
i also have 100
pm if u need it
Thanks Kos!! And everyone else...

You dont really need invites anymore if you have a cell phone. However im in kind of a "chicken before the egg" situation. My new cell phone is in the mail, so I cant get a gmail verification. But I want Gmail cuz it will be able to forward email to my phone Arrgggh!

But thanks to all who offered.