FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crazikev, Are You Selling Your Focus?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cause apparently your low on gas. I aint buying it without a full tank. :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/certified-e...1QQcmdZViewItem
Did the oil ever get changed or only checked every 3 mnths? :P
lol it would be funny if it was his....
LOL, nope, not mine :P

hmmmmmmm, i could buy that for $4000 and sell mine for $4000 then ill lose 55,000 km off the odometer :P bah but i would again a year too though :( nvm lol.

Its not getting out of going to British Columbia that easy muhaha. yay long road trip.
I was gonna say you had a pile more kms

You driving out west there silly boy?!? I wanted to drive myself and Jordan out this year as well... but Dave said just go with the truck... but neither of us can get enough time off... i was considering driving to the one race (Edmonton) but that would probably take more time than i have.... i just want to go on a road trip
yeah, my work is being gay. I might have to quit to get th etime off :lol: . Or go on stress leave :P .
You're DUMB.... stress leave.. thats funny you put stickers on tractor parts

I can't get the time.. and I actually did a pile of driving last year.. and my usual pit road work...

If you can get the time you can take my spot i guess.... <_<

but i don't think your hyper enough :lol:
Well WTF!? Theres probably going to be a huge layoff, i might miss, i put my leave of absence in way before the lay off, and they probably aren't even gonna give me it. Bastards i say! They will pay!