FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Naked Man Dies After Diving Head First
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3973590.jpg]

One man is dead following what police are calling a misadventure in a downtown water fountain. A man in his thirties died after jumping into the fountain at Front and Scott streets near the St. Lawrence Market last night. (Aug 16, 2009)

Witness say they saw a naked man running down the street shortly after midnight. He dove head first into the water and never came out. Nearby police rushed to the scene and pulled the unconscious man from the water. He was rushed to hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later. An autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death.
I would assume that the cause of death would be massive head trauma. Head first into a shallow fountain would do that to you. What a tool. What ever he was on must have been really good. :wacko:
A case of the little head thinking for the big head?
Our best Darwin Award winning candidate for 2009 so far folks? :wacko: :lol:

NefCanuck
meford4u,Aug 17 2009, 12:42 PM Wrote:A case of the little head thinking for the big head?
[right][snapback]292811[/snapback][/right]

I don't think either head was thinking... otherwise he would have had a slim chance.

That area becomes pretty interesting in the evenings -- mostly due to it's proximity to Jarvis and Church.
what a weekend for accidents in the city!!
yaa for real I just heard about some dude trying to ride his ass down a stair railing and flipped and fell almost 3 stories or something like that. Anyone see an article on that?
I bet some psychedelics were involved.. LOL