FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Biker Masacre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ya' that is pretty crazy s***

Can't wait to hear more news on this story sounds interesting.

yikes :blink:

[Image: scene6.jpg]
I can see new ads for the FX35 now... that's impressive trunk space...

but I can't believe that the papers grabbed that picture and published it everywhere... that's a DEAD guy in the bloody trunk! it's pretty tasteless.

I wanna know who fawked up.

The boss sent out somebody to kill 8 people. Somebody(s) screwed up large.
probably hell's angels thinning the bandido herd.

From the looks of things, the herd was fat and out of shape...
darkpuppet,Apr 10 2006, 11:00 AM Wrote:probably hell's angels thinning the bandido herd.

From the looks of things, the herd was fat and out of shape...
[right][snapback]180266[/snapback][/right]

OH SNAP! :lol:
darkpuppet,Apr 10 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:I can see new ads for the FX35 now... that's impressive trunk space...

but I can't believe that the papers grabbed that picture and published it everywhere... that's a DEAD guy in the bloody trunk!  it's pretty tasteless.
[right][snapback]180264[/snapback][/right]

Are you kidding? These days the papers will publish just about anything in order to sell newspapers <_<

It was funny though, was reading the paper yesterday at a restaurant with a group of friends and we were playing "Guess who did the killing?" by having one person read the paper to the others and omitting any mention of who was suspected in the killings.

I nailed "biker gang related" after 2 minutes :ph34r:

NefCanuck
So the opp is saying it may have been an "internal cleansing" :blink:

And you guys thought your work reviews were a pain in the ass. :o

The owner of the house south of London was also arrested, so were 4 other bandido members.

A witness also said that they saw 4 people with their 'hands up' leaving the house around 7pm.
I guess they watch too much Sopranos... glad they're that stupid.
Quote:The men were found in four vehicles: a grey Pontiac Grand Prix, a silver Infinity SUV, a green Silverado tow truck and a Volkswagen Golf.

So that'll be why then....LMAO (j/k j/k) :lol: :P

This sort of thing happens now and then. Sad, but not surprising in this day. Of course, then there are the ones we don;t hear about....those guys just dissappear. <_<

S.
lets hope its 8 criminlas dead, not random civilians.
FociPhil,Apr 10 2006, 06:10 PM Wrote:lets hope its 8 criminlas dead, not random civilians.
[right][snapback]180327[/snapback][/right]

They were all known members of the bandidos.. including the canadian president... the cops believe it's a housecleaning, and that there is no fear of retaliation.

However, they believe it may be the beginning of the end of the bandidos in canada...
so i guess there is no REAL loss here then...
yeah, no kidding.. talk about mixed emotions!
so how many cars did they try to put that fat guy in before he actually fit??
One of the guys who was killed lived on my street. There's cars parked all over my street from people visiting the parents.

One of the other guys who was killed lived near my girldfriend. A Frankie "Bang Bang" Salerno from what I hear.
"Internal Cleansing"

The Bandido's have been known to even kill their own flesh and blood. There's not much activity with them out here in BC, just a little bit, the HA have it pretty tight for anything to be had and they don't like to share, but as soon as you cross the border into Washington, different story.
No loss. They chose to live that way, so I have no sympathy for anyone who didn't do anything to help them choose the right path in life.