FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Know This Is Not A Repost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Thank you for your continued interest in the Ariel Atom.

Brammo has begun shipping the Ariel Atom equipped with the GM Ecotec 2.0 Liter engines in 205, 230, 245 and 300hp configurations.

We have however, had continued interest from "die hard" Honda engine fans and have a limited opportunity for 9 additional Honda powered cars to be made in 2006 for US customers.

Due to the limited quantity we are offering them on a first come, first serve basis.  Placing an order gets you in the queue, but the receipt of your deposit is what allocates one of these limited supply vehicles to you.

The  Configurator  will have the pricing, but here are the two options you will see.

Honda 245hp with Hondata ECU - 44,250
Honda 300hp with Supercharger and Hondata ECU - 48,500

We do not know whether additional Honda drivetrains will be available, nor do we know if 2007 will bring a new supply of Honda engines, so understand this may well be the end of the Honda powered Ariel Atom for North America.

If you are interested, please visit the "build price and buy Configurator " to place your order and follow the instructions to send in your deposit.  Please call and notify us of your intent to send a deposit so we can confirm availability. 541-482-9555 x 315

The deposit for these cars is $20,000 rather than the standard $10,000 as we are obtaining the engine in advance due to the very limited availability.

Please call if you have any questions.

Craig

If you would like to be removed from future Ariel notifications, select Remove Me.

http://www.arielatom.com

C R A I G  B R A M S C H E R
mailto:cab@brammo.com
http://www.brammo.com/
1504 E. Main, Ashland OR 97520
P.541-482-9555 x 315
F.877-733-3155
Is there something wrong with the 300HP ecotech engines?
It's a GM product. That's enough right there.
darkpuppet,Apr 9 2006, 09:29 AM Wrote:Is there something wrong with the 300HP ecotech engines?
[right][snapback]180070[/snapback][/right]

I'd personally be afraid of a 300HP, no-FI Ecotec. The most I've seen stock on the showroom floor is 175HP for their "big" offering of their 4-cyl.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 9 2006, 10:38 AM Wrote:I'd personally be afraid of a 300HP, no-FI Ecotec. The most I've seen stock on the showroom floor is 175HP for their "big" offering of their 4-cyl.
[right][snapback]180076[/snapback][/right]

It has to be FI, just like the 300HP honda offering.
i'll take the honda motor in the atom.
the Ecotec engines are supercharged .. and they are very good motor capable of makeing alot of power

I'd take one over the honda motors, as they make more hp and torque

pricing on the atom doesn't seem to bad either