FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Monster Rabbit Caught/shot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breaking News

Monster Rabbit Eats Cambridge- Stopped Dead

Cambridge Journal ...April 8, 2006

AC Photo..Jerry Brown, farmer, of Cambridge holds up

a 13kg(29lbs.) rabbit shot while gorging on new Spring growth in local gardens.

[Image: monsterhare.jpg]

--Big Bunny has finally been stopped in his tracks while gorging on new Spring growth in the West Galt area of Cambridge.

Bunny weighed in at 13kg after being stopped in his tracks by Farmer Brown. Residents of the Westcliff Way/Hale Court subdivision had spotted Bunny nibbling on new buds and other delectable greenery sprouting in gardens this week. Many of the back yards on Westcliff back onto a corn field owned and operated by Mr. Brown.

He speculates that Bunny had plenty of time on his hands during a very mild Winter to bulk up on corn stalks lying in his fields. This attests to Bunny's above average girth and tipping the scales at a weight which one might attribute to a medium sized dog.

It is not known whether Mr. Brown is planning on rabbit stew for Easter dinner next weekend. Residents of the area are relieved to know that their vegetable gardens will be safe this year with the absence of the Big Bunny.........unless, of course, Mrs. Bunny, is waiting for nightfall to pick and prepare the salad for her family of 15 wee bunnies.
It's hard to believe! :huh:
I wanna say photoshop, but I dont know.
Kick Azz
this is what happens when you put steriods in the food.
Farmer Brown? Your so full of moderator s***e it isn't funny.

You and Andrew hanging out again and swapping tall tales?
I see you have been spreading your seed all around eh!

congrats, and stay out of my yard :)
meford4u,Apr 9 2006, 12:02 PM Wrote:Farmer Brown?  Your so full of moderator s***e it isn't funny.

You and Andrew hanging out again and swapping tall tales?
[right][snapback]180097[/snapback][/right]

Wanna bet some $$$$ :)
Wow! That's crazy
hey that bunny i s packing bigg'r then u bunny hahaha
Whats for dinner Dad?? One Giant Bunny... Just in time for Easter Weekend. Invited all the neighbours and we'll still end up having leftovers.
Id chop off its foot and hang it from my mirror.

The way i get tickets and sh1t, i need that much luck.