FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: More "street Racing Law" Irony!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read about this yestarday and what gets me is that they don't know/couldn't figure out his exact speed. They are just like "oh he was going faster then 150km/h".
And messuring speed with those airplanes is complete bull$hit. They pick a car and a mark on the ground then they time it with stop watch how long it would take a vehicle to get to another point on the ground (1/4 mile let's say). No lasers, no radars. Your lisense is only stop watch away.
I think it's funny that more and more public officals are getting nailed by this stupid law, I agree with some of it, but not certen things it implys, not to mention the name of it.
The airplane method actually works. They time you between light posts and they make whatever calculations to figur out how fast your going. They used the same method on my M2 test the measure your time between two pilons to make sure your up to speed if you take to long then hey ur to slow and you lose marks and do it again.
This is so funny. If they keep impounding cop cars and fire trucks they wont have anything left to chace the actual offenders or clean up the carnage they create. Pure Gold. LMFAO
ZX3_2NV,Aug 17 2009, 10:40 AM Wrote:The airplane method actually works. They time you between light posts and they make whatever calculations to figur out how fast your going. They used the same method on my M2 test the measure your time between two pilons to make sure your up to speed if you take to long then hey ur to slow and you lose marks and do it again.
[right][snapback]292798[/snapback][/right]

actually, I believe there are hash marks on the pavement for aircraft patrolled areas,

darkpuppet,Aug 17 2009, 02:03 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Aug 17 2009, 10:40 AM Wrote:The airplane method actually works. They time you between light posts and they make whatever calculations to figur out how fast your going. They used the same method on my M2 test the measure your time between two pilons to make sure your up to speed if you take to long then hey ur to slow and you lose marks and do it again.
[right][snapback]292798[/snapback][/right]

actually, I believe there are hash marks on the pavement for aircraft patrolled areas,
[right][snapback]292821[/snapback][/right]

yup. Whenever you see the sign "This area is patrolled by aircraft' take a look one the ground, you'll see them.