FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cone Filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ddore1986

i would like to know if i need the two vacuum lines cause i tried t install it with out and my car just seems like it wants to stall
More info needed. Did you buy a cold air intake? Or are you just putting the cone filter on the stock MAF sensor?

ddore1986

just putting in the cone filter
So you took off the stock air box and are just mounting the cone filter to the MAF sensor then? There should be only 1 vaccum line from the crank case to the air intake. And if you only took out the stock air box you shouldn't have had to touch the vaccum line. Have you tried resetting the computer? That might make a difference.

ddore1986

its cause the vacuum line is connected to the top part of the stock box
what year is your focus?

ddore1986

i actually have a 94 jetta
Not to be rude, but why not ask on a VW forum?

ddore1986

i couldnt find one but i just did so ill go ask them and thanks for your time lol
I have to let go of my moderator duties for just one minute

You are definately the f***tard of the month. Congratulations.

Ok, done.
meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:I have to let go of my moderator duties for just one minute

You are definately the f***tard of the month.  Congratulations.

Ok, done.
[right][snapback]179847[/snapback][/right]

Maybe we could make the f***tard of the month award, something you could give out on a monthly basis. Sorta a badge of shame.
habmann,Apr 8 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 12:12 PM Wrote:I have to let go of my moderator duties for just one minute

Ok, done.

Maybe we could make the f***tard of the month award, something you could give out on a monthly basis. Sorta a badge of shame.
[right][snapback]179852[/snapback][/right]
shame?

i think it's an honour
habmann,Apr 8 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:Maybe we could make the f***tard of the month award, something you could give out on a monthly basis. Sorta a badge of shame.
Looks like we'll have to scour the VW forums for this month's recipient now. :rolleyes:
meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 12:21 PM Wrote:
habmann,Apr 8 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:

Ok, done.

shame?

i think it's an honour
[right][snapback]179857[/snapback][/right]

No comment!!

:lol:
Come on guys....It's my buddy.. I told him to sign up..And he just bought his first car.
focusonthis_88,Apr 8 2006, 05:19 PM Wrote:Come on guys....It's my buddy.. I told him to sign up..And he just bought his first car.
[right][snapback]179918[/snapback][/right]
You should have warned him about us then!
OAC_Sparky,Apr 8 2006, 06:00 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Apr 8 2006, 05:19 PM Wrote:Come on guys....It's my buddy.. I told him to sign up..And he just bought his first car.
[right][snapback]179931[/snapback][/right]
yeh..he's got a point...

plus..askin questions on a focus board regarding a 94 jetta...

WTF?!?!?#
microbunny,Apr 8 2006, 06:11 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Apr 8 2006, 06:00 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]179931[/snapback][/right]
yeh..he's got a point...

plus..askin questions on a focus board regarding a 94 jetta...

WTF?!?!?#
[right][snapback]179935[/snapback][/right]

I know I know....But know he's on a VW Forum site so..He won't come here anymore.
Well you can recieve the award in his honour then. Tell him he gets the trophy for f***tard of the month for April.
I'll send him the beer.
meford4u,Apr 8 2006, 07:14 PM Wrote:
Well you can recieve the award in his honour then. Tell him he gets the trophy for f***tard of the month for April.
I'll send him the beer.
[right][snapback]179949[/snapback][/right]

ohh meford..I meant to tell you...we already drank april and may beer!...
Pages: 1 2