FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara Show And Shine For Madd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. The on-line registration is up and running for the TeamSlipStream Charity Show and Shine in Niagara Falls July 8th. The link for info on this site is HERE. And the web site/forum for the event is HERE. I have already registered. It sounds like it will be a great event. If some other FC.NET members are going to go we should all cruise down together.

They are offering free admission for passengers for people who preregister so I would suggest checking out their site. Cost is $14.
it seems like a good event and it is for a good cause!

i will be heading up, with some of my mazda brothers (if i get the day off)

so . . . bump for a good cause
Broli,Apr 10 2006, 02:49 PM Wrote:it seems like a good event and it is for a good cause!

i will be heading up, with some of my mazda brothers (if i get the day off)

so . . . bump for a good cause
[right][snapback]180309[/snapback][/right]

Now if I can get Tony and Chris to go we should all cruise out together.
yeah man!

that would be good!

we can get Andrew (the guy in the orange GTI) as well
and probably a few mazda people!
maybe 6 or 7 of us could all cruise down together that would be fun!

now . . . i better get that day off!!
Im in for sure..... Broli take the day off!

I hope theres no other shows around that date?

Oh does anybody know whats happening with DarkNights this year?
Heard it was canceled

well my boss said no for the day off, and she then said we will see about this and that . . .
so . . .
there is a chance

if i am off, i am in!!

about dkn, Tony!

i never finsihed the story eh,

they are switching venues, because the are sick of the problem with cops they have at their events!

so this year, they wern't able to find a location
and some other show swooped in and took markham fairgrounds for the same period of time!

so they say they will be back on next year!!

[Image: move_pop.jpg][/quote]
As far as I can see Speedorama is putting on the show in Markham this year. this is wht I found.
[Image: markhamheader.jpg]
The Markham Fairgrounds 10801 McCowan Road, Markham L3P-3J3

public hours Saturday 10am-10pm
Sunday 10am-6pm

Admission
adults $15.00 per day
$25.00 two day passport
kids 12 and under admitted free with paid adult

Saturday Bikini Pageant
Hydralics Competition
Dodge Ball Competition
Stage Shows
Vendor Midway

Link to the event.
Bump for a good cause.

Niagara Show And Shine For Madd, July 8th. See fist post for details and links.
Bump - cause its getting close
Sorry guys, not going to make it. Got Molson VIP tickets for the INDY.
I paid my dues so I the money is going to a good cause. Sorry guys but I weighed the 2 and the INDY is more important to me.

Have fun to those who go.

Danniel, have you got your interior lights yet?
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 22 2006, 07:56 PM Wrote:Sorry guys, not going to make it.  Got Molson VIP tickets for the INDY.
I paid my dues so I the money is going to a good cause.  Sorry guys but I weighed the 2 and the INDY is more important to me. 

Have fun to those who go. 

Danniel, have you got your interior lights yet?
[right][snapback]194817[/snapback][/right]

Not yet... I think I'll have to write an email when I get home from work today to find out what happened :huh:

NefCanuck
I'll be there sporting my Dodge Neon showcar (black, R/T) since I don't take delivery of my new Focus until Aug 13th but feel free to say hi as I'll be floating around this club a more often now. :D
eSVeeTy,Jul 4 2006, 10:12 PM Wrote:I'll be there sporting my Dodge Neon showcar (black, R/T) since I don't take delivery of my new Focus until Aug 13th but feel free to say hi as I'll be floating around this club a more often now.  :D
[right][snapback]196415[/snapback][/right]

Will do, I'll be the red Focus making lots of funny noises (The good kind, not the "Oh god what's broken now" kind :lol: )

NefCanuck
so whos going to this?
Broli,Jul 7 2006, 10:35 AM Wrote:so whos going to this?
[right][snapback]196739[/snapback][/right]

Goin' & showing dude, you show up you get a sneak peek at the "new & improved" Red Sled before Monday :D

NefCanuck
I was really expecting my car would be road ready by then but its still got a long way to go apparently and it won't be ready.......I did hope to make an appearance..... sometimes things don't work out as you expect.....