FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Newest Member Is Itlookslikealemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome.

And are you friends with AnthonyD?

He has lots to offer in the way of Ford grief. :D
It's probably my ex signing up to "spy on me",

2001 ZTS,Apr 8 2006, 02:12 AM Wrote:It's probably my ex signing up to "spy on me",
[right][snapback]179736[/snapback][/right]

so if her name is itlookslikealemon, she is refering to the car or you then?

;)

BTW if it is her, Make sure you let the lawyers know about Andrew's house in Aspen.
mo_focus,Apr 7 2006, 09:28 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Apr 8 2006, 02:12 AM Wrote:It's probably my ex signing up to "spy on me",
[right][snapback]179736[/snapback][/right]

so if her name is itlookslikealemon, she is refering to the car or you then?

;)

BTW if it is her, Make sure you let the lawyers know about Andrew's house in Aspen.
[right][snapback]179741[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
Hi Paul,

It started as an April Fools joke but Ashly and I have had some reallly deep talks since. I have told her all with respect to my age, divorced status, my kid, my workload and my hopes and dreams.

She is curious as always but I am always 100% honest with her about my past, present and future. She truly is a sweatheart and rest assured I would nevrr hurt her.

Best regards,

Andrew
2001 ZTS,Apr 7 2006, 11:17 PM Wrote:Hi Paul,

It started as an April Fools joke but Ashly and I have had some reallly deep talks since. I have told her all with respect to my age, divorced status, my kid, my workload and my hopes and dreams.

She is curious as always but I am always 100% honest with her about my past, present and future. She truly is a sweatheart and rest assured I would nevrr hurt her.

Best regards,

Andrew
[right][snapback]179757[/snapback][/right]

how about you quit hoggin' all the women for yourself?
2001 ZTS,Apr 7 2006, 11:17 PM Wrote:Hi Paul,

Best regards,

Andrew
[right][snapback]179757[/snapback][/right]

Un Ah. Did you mean this for microbunny's eye's only? I think the drink made you post this instead of sending Paul the email?

Cause I aint buying it.
lol, Andrew... Paul isn't even in this thread.
im here,,,

yo...ummm..whaaat?...yeeaaah

see,,,right here!@
Now, your in the thread... :P
I'm laughing at all of you, everyone that is except my princess of course. :lol:
meford4u,Apr 7 2006, 08:52 PM Wrote:Welcome.

And are you friends with AnthonyD?

He has lots to offer in the way of Ford grief. :D
[right][snapback]179728[/snapback][/right]
I think his screen name has to do with:

Sig:
Quote:2006 ZX3 SES
Screaming Yellow
Street Appearance Package

Geez you guys are sooooooooo cynical.

..... :huh: .....

God luv ya's :lol:
OAC_Sparky,Apr 8 2006, 09:20 AM Wrote:Geez you guys are sooooooooo cynical.

[right][snapback]179820[/snapback][/right]

That and really loaded. Except for me, I'm just high on love. :lol:
did i miss something?
FocusGuy7476,Apr 8 2006, 11:56 AM Wrote:did i miss something?
[right][snapback]179844[/snapback][/right]

I think we both did.

Someone wanna clue us in?
Isn't it clear? Andrew and I... duh! :P
WTF is going on...this sucks...

I'm going to mod the bunnycage...... :angry:
Maybe Andrew can clear things up a little more, cause I thought they were pretty simple! :) ;)
SangriaRedZX5,Apr 8 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:Maybe Andrew can clear things up a little more, cause I thought they were pretty simple! :) ;)
[right][snapback]179909[/snapback][/right]

Me too.

I don't know why everyone is so confused?

Is it the June/September age thing?

You hear all the time women going on about: "Harrison Ford is so hot", "Sean Connery is so hot", "JOHNNY DEPP is so hot”. Well they're all older than me and call it conceit if you want to but I am not UN-attractive and have a quite a number of good things going for me. Some ladies find it sexy.

I shouldn’t surprise anyone.

Exactly. They should really just come to terms with it.
I find it very sexy!
Pages: 1 2